Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

Moderator Applications-Closed-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dmitri
Administrator
Dmitri

Experience :
Moderator Applications-Closed- Left_bar_bleue99 / 15099 / 150Moderator Applications-Closed- Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 136
Gold : 255

Character sheet
Animal Species: Saber
Group: Enigma

Moderator Applications-Closed- Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Applications-Closed-   Moderator Applications-Closed- EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:27 pm

Moderator Applications

AS you can see Beautiful Creatures is in need of 3 Moderators. Below is a sign up code that you will fill out and wait to see if you get/got the job.

What is a Moderator?
Moderators are users with forum permissions to moderate the forum as well as powers for the chatbox. Each moderator has their own section in which they're in charge of. Some sections are shared, however. It's their duty to moderate and ensure no rules are being broken in their section. They deal with problems that arise in their section and/or on the forum and it is an expectation of them to ensure the rules are being followed. They cannot give official warnings and should direct all serious matters to an Admin. They can accept members and move threads. It is also expected that they provide good knowledge and advice to others in desperate need of help. Moderators are basically Second In Command of the forum, behind the Administrators.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Main Account:[/b]
[b]Do you have experience with Forumotion?:[/b] (Yes or no?)
[b]Some Info About you:[/b] (Tell me about yourself, hobbies, likes/dislikes, etc. 6 sentences: a paragraph.)
[b]Why do you want this spot?:[/b](Why to you want this postsion? Explain in 6 sentences: a paragrpah.)
[b]Do you post often on BC?:[/b]
[b]An explanation of why you think you would be a great Moderator:[/b]

Last edited by Travis on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://beautifulcreatures.rpg-board.net
Brigadette
Administrator
Brigadette

Experience :
Moderator Applications-Closed- Left_bar_bleue110 / 150110 / 150Moderator Applications-Closed- Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 75
Gold : 107

Character sheet
Animal Species: Jaguar

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications-Closed-   Moderator Applications-Closed- EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:50 pm

Username: Ariste
Main Account: Ariste
Do you have experience with Forumotion?: I do indeed

Some Info about you: Well, I love to play guitar and piano, but spend the majority of my time online,. I'm homeschooled as well, so I spend my time writing or drawing.  I'm often impatient about waiting for replies, and am a serious writer, prefering to write long replies than short ones. I 'm very nitpicky on the smallest details, and scrutiize little details probably not worth worrying about :3. I don't have a laptop YET, and something is wrong with my tablet, so often I only check things out and read up, rather than post since it's easier to write on my tablet. I will be on every day, unless something comes up. We do go on three day trips sometimes, that last 2-5 days, but even then I'll try to get a couple posts in, or at least check up.
Why do you want this spot?: I know this site can/ will grow, and I'd love to be apart of that. I also just love helping, especially since not everyone is on at the same time. I do have some experience in modding/admining, and would like to see if what I know might also help. I like helping people with correcting their forms, and helping them get to know the site and get used  to navigating around it. I can be on to help when all the other Mods and Admins are away or busy, so people don't have to wait too long. And I think it'd be fun to be a Moderator in BC

Do you post often on BC?: I'm hoping to get my post count up soon, but I did want to apply befor the sig ups were closed
An explaination of why you think you would be a great Moderator: I do have experience with forumotion, and moderating. I always sign into the Cbox, and it'd be easy for me to watch for fights, and I'm always active unless somethig big comes up. I (think/hope) know how to correct people nicely, and calm fights
Back to top Go down
http://thelastmancers.boards.net
Soul
Soul

Experience :
Moderator Applications-Closed- Left_bar_bleue80 / 15080 / 150Moderator Applications-Closed- Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 20
Gold : 30

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications-Closed-   Moderator Applications-Closed- EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Username: Soul
Main Account: Soul
Do you have experience with Forumotion?: Yes
Some Info About you: I am a girl gamer. I love to play video games, but I also love to hang out with my friends. I'm a little shy at first, but I warm up quickly to most. I don't really like fights at all, they are really annoying. I try to be kind towards all, even if they make me angry sometimes. No, I'm not just saying this because this is a mod app, I really mean it. Making people angry is pointless. I don't like lying that much either. I don't travel much, and I'm online whenever I don't have school, approximately 4-5 hours during weekdays and all day on weekends for the most part, about 12+ hours.
Why do you want this spot?: I want this position to help out mainly. I'm very active, and I'm very experienced with Forumotion. I've had my own site, and have been moderator on multiple other sites. I also have an issue with memorizing rules sometimes... It's a little weird, but it just happens over time. I love to help people, it makes me feel good inside, I don't really know why. But I'm a lot like my characters, I can quickly become friends with people, and I tolerate the people that try to get under my skin. I don't let them. I'm sure we've all dealt with those people, they always say the most irritating things on purpose. But anyway, yes, I'd love to help out on this site. I like it a lot already, and I want it to thrive.
Do you post often on BC?: Yes, very often, most of the time within the hour of the previous poster.
An explanation of why you think you would be a great Moderator: I'd be a great moderator because I easily tolerate most people, I'm very active, I love to help, and I'm friendly.
Back to top Go down
RosePetal
Chatbox police
RosePetal

Experience :
Moderator Applications-Closed- Left_bar_bleue50 / 15050 / 150Moderator Applications-Closed- Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 34
Gold : 42

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications-Closed-   Moderator Applications-Closed- EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:35 pm

Username:RosePetal
Main Account:RosePetal
Do you have experience with Forumotion?: Well, i started working on my own site. I'm going to finish it soon.
Some Info About you: Well, first off i don't give out too much information about myself but i enjoy fishing and i love animals. I have a dog named Sadie, but we might have to give her away. I enjoy RPing on RP sites and i play some games like Lioden every once in a while. I am a bit shy in real life. I play some video games every once in a while, like Skyrim and some others. I have stage fright, so whenever I'm in front of a bunch of people I'll actually start stuttering and get butterflies in my stomach.
Why do you want this spot?: Well, i want it because i want to feel more useful around the site, and do my best to help it, but other than that i dont know. Its fine if i don't get chosen, but i feel i am active and hope i can do a good job helping the site. This site has great people in the staff, and i want to try to be part of it, or help out in some way. I have absolutely no idea if i'll become a moderator or not, but i'll give it a shot. And if i dont get mod position, would you consider me becoming a chatbox police officer?
Do you post often on BC?: Yes, i amd pretty active and like to spend time RPing.
An explanation of why you think you would be a great Moderator: Well, i am active and want to be useful and help out. I have been thinking about asking for a position on other RP sites but didn't have the guts to do it, and wan't to show myself that i can be useful and that i am brave. So i guess i just want to help out.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri
Administrator
Dmitri

Experience :
Moderator Applications-Closed- Left_bar_bleue99 / 15099 / 150Moderator Applications-Closed- Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 136
Gold : 255

Character sheet
Animal Species: Saber

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications-Closed-   Moderator Applications-Closed- EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 12:42 am

Ariste wrote:
Username: Ariste
Main Account: Ariste
Do you have experience with Forumotion?: I do indeed

Some Info about you: Well, I love to play guitar and piano, but spend the majority of my time online,. I'm homeschooled as well, so I spend my time writing or drawing.  I'm often impatient about waiting for replies, and am a serious writer, prefering to write long replies than short ones. I 'm very nitpicky on the smallest details, and scrutiize little details probably not worth worrying about :3. I don't have a laptop YET, and something is wrong with my tablet, so often I only check things out and read up, rather than post since it's easier to write on my tablet. I will be on every day, unless something comes up. We do go on three day trips sometimes, that last 2-5 days, but even then I'll try to get a couple posts in, or at least check up.
Why do you want this spot?: I know this site can/ will grow, and I'd love to be apart of that. I also just love helping, especially since not everyone is on at the same time. I do have some experience in modding/admining, and would like to see if what I know might also help. I like helping people with correcting their forms, and helping them get to know the site and get used  to navigating around it. I can be on to help when all the other Mods and Admins are away or busy, so people don't have to wait too long. And I think it'd be fun to be a Moderator in BC

Do you post often on BC?: I'm hoping to get my post count up soon, but I did want to apply befor the sig ups were closed
An explaination of why you think you would be a great Moderator: I do have experience with forumotion, and moderating. I always sign into the Cbox, and it'd be easy for me to watch for fights, and I'm always active unless somethig big comes up. I (think/hope) know how to correct people nicely, and calm fights
Reply:

Soul wrote:
Username: Soul
Main Account: Soul
Do you have experience with Forumotion?: Yes
Some Info About you: I am a girl gamer. I love to play video games, but I also love to hang out with my friends. I'm a little shy at first, but I warm up quickly to most. I don't really like fights at all, they are really annoying. I try to be kind towards all, even if they make me angry sometimes. No, I'm not just saying this because this is a mod app, I really mean it. Making people angry is pointless. I don't like lying that much either. I don't travel much, and I'm online whenever I don't have school, approximately 4-5 hours during weekdays and all day on weekends for the most part, about 12+ hours.
Why do you want this spot?: I want this position to help out mainly. I'm very active, and I'm very experienced with Forumotion. I've had my own site, and have been moderator on multiple other sites. I also have an issue with memorizing rules sometimes... It's a little weird, but it just happens over time. I love to help people, it makes me feel good inside, I don't really know why. But I'm a lot like my characters, I can quickly become friends with people, and I tolerate the people that try to get under my skin. I don't let them. I'm sure we've all dealt with those people, they always say the most irritating things on purpose. But anyway, yes, I'd love to help out on this site. I like it a lot already, and I want it to thrive.
Do you post often on BC?: Yes, very often, most of the time within the hour of the previous poster.
An explanation of why you think you would be a great Moderator: I'd be a great moderator because I easily tolerate most people, I'm very active, I love to help, and I'm friendly.
Reply:

RosePetal wrote:
Username:RosePetal
Main Account:RosePetal
Do you have experience with Forumotion?: Well, i started working on my own site. I'm going to finish it soon.
Some Info About you: Well, first off i don't give out too much information about myself but i enjoy fishing and i love animals. I have a dog named Sadie, but we might have to give her away. I enjoy RPing on RP sites and i play some games like Lioden every once in a while. I am a bit shy in real life. I play some video games every once in a while, like Skyrim and some others. I have stage fright, so whenever I'm in front of a bunch of people I'll actually start stuttering and get butterflies in my stomach.
Why do you want this spot?: Well, i want it because i want to feel more useful around the site, and do my best to help it, but other than that i dont know. Its fine if i don't get chosen, but i feel i am active and hope i can do a good job helping the site. This site has great people in the staff, and i want to try to be part of it, or help out in some way. I have absolutely no idea if i'll become a moderator or not, but i'll give it a shot. And if i dont get mod position, would you consider me becoming a chatbox police officer?
Do you post often on BC?: Yes, i amd pretty active and like to spend time RPing.
An explanation of why you think you would be a great Moderator: Well, i am active and want to be useful and help out. I have been thinking about asking for a position on other RP sites but didn't have the guts to do it, and wan't to show myself that i can be useful and that i am brave. So i guess i just want to help out.

Reply:

Thank you guys for your help, I expect that you follow the rules and enforce them as well follow your word and commit to the site. Your lead Moderator is Shunook, please follow through with her word but an Admin's word over rules her's. Keep in mind that I am alway's watching (that just sounds weird xD) you guys to see who will earn the Open Admin spot, thank you for your survice and time.
Back to top Go down
https://beautifulcreatures.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications-Closed-   Moderator Applications-Closed- Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications-Closed-
Page 1 of 1