Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

Alone In The Dark (Open)

Go down 
+2
Delian
Maylea
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Autumn
Newborn
Newborn
Autumn

Experience :
Alone In The Dark (Open) Left_bar_bleue100 / 150100 / 150Alone In The Dark (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 8
Gold : 10

Alone In The Dark (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Autumn made her way through the forest, wondering why she even came there. She looked around and broke into a gallop when she heard a screech. She ran through the trees, feeling scared of everything around her. She galloped as fast as she could, running past mossy trees, and stumbling over rocks. Eventually she tripped on a root, and toppled over. She whinnied loudly when she fell, and began to get up. She whinnied again in pain, and quickly lied down again. She looked around the forest, feeling scared and alone. Don't be afraid. Don't be afraid. Be like father was, yes. Father has no fear. She tried not to be afraid, but the emptiness made her feel scared, and alone.
Back to top Go down
Maylea
Newborn
Newborn
Maylea

Experience :
Alone In The Dark (Open) Left_bar_bleue100 / 150100 / 150Alone In The Dark (Open) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:33 pm

A dark bay moved swiftly over to the sound of another mare. "Uh... Hello." She said moving forward carefully. "I'm not gonna hurt you I'll just try and help, or stay with you... Your choice." She said before laying down beside the gray Mare. She didn't know what was wrong, she hadn't seen but she worried for almost all. "Whats wrong?" She asked calmly gazing over the mares gray fur.
Back to top Go down
Delian
Newborn
Newborn
Delian

Experience :
Alone In The Dark (Open) Left_bar_bleue40 / 15040 / 150Alone In The Dark (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 4
Gold : 6

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:52 pm

A large robust stallion was coming down from the Singing Mountain, rocks slide from under him almost causing him to fall off into the endless fall into the dark forest. His ears perked in alarm as he heard a panicked whinny. He snorted as curiosity came over him. The black stallion was getting hot anyways with the sun constantly on his black hide. He finally made it to shade and found a little stream to drink from after drinking his fill he slowly made his way over to where he heard the cry. His feathered hoofs made soft thuds as the met with the ground. He was doing a slow gate walk as he walked on and finally stopped to see a grey mare and dark bay one with her. He was still in the shadows, covered by trees and bushes, his black hide made it even better for him to camouflage in with the Dark Forest. He didn't make himself known as he watched the two closly.
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Newborn
Newborn
Autumn

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:12 pm

Autumn turned her head when she heard another made say hello. She felt scared of the made at first, until she began to speak. Then Autumn knew she wanted to help. Autumn tried getting up again, to see why she couldn't get up. She felt a pain in her front left leg, and dropped to the ground again. "I think I hurt my leg." She said to the mare.
Back to top Go down
Maylea
Newborn
Newborn
Maylea

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Maylea knew what a hurt leg could mean, and didn't want something to happen to the mare. She reached toward the nearest rock and grabbed some wet soft moss off of it. She placed it softly on her leg. She wanted to keep the swelling down, atleast thats what all she knew. "Ok don't move I'll stay with you and help you until you can move..." She said as she bit up some grass and moved it to the mares head. "Eat, I'm Maylea, and you are?" She asked feeling uneasy in the dark. "I'll help as much as I can, but I'm not sure how well it'll heal..." Maylea just watched the mare for a moment or two, before deciding to move near her head so she could see her.
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Newborn
Newborn
Autumn

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:08 pm

Autumn studied the mare. She is very kind. She ate the mouth full of grass Maylea had given her, and then pulled some from the ground. "Autumn, I'm Autumn." She said, and looked around the forest. She thought she had scented something, but didn't see anything. "Are you in a herd?" She asked Maylea.
Back to top Go down
Maylea
Newborn
Newborn
Maylea

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Maylea smiled warmly. "Lovely name! And no I am not." She said wondering why she had asked. She felt uneasy but focused on her hurt leg. She adjusted the moss and add fresh patches once the others dried out. "You must keep up your strength, only try when you feel ready to stand yes?" She said wanting to verify the procedure of her leg injury.
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Newborn
Newborn
Autumn

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:12 pm

"Okay." Autumn said, and looked at her leg. It felt a bit better, so she began to get up. It hurt, but sson she was almost up. She then managed to push herself up onto her hooves. She wobbled a bit, and stood on three legs. "I think it'll heal okay." The young mare said
Back to top Go down
Delian
Newborn
Newborn
Delian

Experience :
Alone In The Dark (Open) Left_bar_bleue40 / 15040 / 150Alone In The Dark (Open) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:42 pm

Delian watched the two mares, surprised they haven't even noticed his presence. Clearing his throat the large black stallion stepped forward so his figure was clearer to see. "Are you guys that unaware of my presence? My you guys coulda been dead before you knew it. Sad really, it would be a waste really on two young lovely a like you two." Delian said in his gruffly deep voice. He was obviously older then the two and larger. He flared his nostrils as he waited for their reply.
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Newborn
Newborn
Autumn

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:06 am

Autumn turned her head and stumbled backwards a few steps. She hadnt noticed the stallion in the shadows. She backed up into a tree, and regained her balance. "Who-who are you?" She asked, not feeling used to having other creatures of her species around.
Back to top Go down
Maylea
Newborn
Newborn
Maylea

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Maylea gave a cold glare to the stallion. The normally nice Mare walked forward and snorted. "I thought it was the stallions job to look out for the mares! Besides if we die we die." She said heading back to Autumn. She stood infront of the wounded mare protectively, not wanting her to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri
Administrator
Dmitri

Experience :
Alone In The Dark (Open) Left_bar_bleue99 / 15099 / 150Alone In The Dark (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 136
Gold : 255

Character sheet
Animal Species: Saber
Group: Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 7:56 am

(I'm being lazy to get on my extra accounts)

Delian snorted at the two ignoring the first whom spoke, "sorry love but I don't believe we are a herd therefore I don't have that responsibility. But I would warn you if your going to be protective of a horse, know how to protect yourself." Delian grumbled as he boned his head at the grey hued mare. He looked at her and gave a kind smile, "I am Delian, you two lovely ladies are..?" he noded his head at the two as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
https://beautifulcreatures.rpg-board.net
Autumn
Newborn
Newborn
Autumn

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 pm

Autumn limped around Maylea, so she was standing next to her. Should i say my name? I don't know... Maybe i should. He said his, and i guess he's okay. He hasn't done any harm. I should be brave for once, even if its something small, like my name. "Autumn, I-i'm Autumn."

Last edited by Autumn on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faye
Faye

Experience :
Alone In The Dark (Open) Left_bar_bleue130 / 150130 / 150Alone In The Dark (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 49
Gold : 75

Character sheet
Animal Species: Leopard
Group: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 6:45 pm

(Is lazy also)

May looked at Autumn as she moved beside her. She was ready to attack the stallion not friend him. She glared his way. "Herds are over rated. You can live alone and still be safe." She snorted. I don't trust him... He's probably like all the other Stalions. Maylea sighed but decided to also tell her name. "I'm Maylea." She said showing slight annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Blaez
Newborn
Newborn
Blaez

Experience :
Alone In The Dark (Open) Left_bar_bleue55 / 15055 / 150Alone In The Dark (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 2
Gold : 2

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:49 am

"Maylea!" A young mare whinned, galloping forward without fear. She had lost her friend awhile back, having gotten side tracked with exploring. "Maylea! Where are you?" She called for her friend, hooves making a thudding as she ran forwards. Her nostrils expanded as she inhaled, closing as she exhaled. She half skidded to a stop when she nearly ran into her friend from behind, digging her hooves into the soil. "M-Mayl-lea!" She panted out, tired from her running and constant stumbling over roots and rocks. "Where did you go!? I've been loo-" She paused mid-sentence, glancing around warily at all the other horses. What was this, a gathering? She hadn't seen any horses besides Maylea in such a long time, and suddenly there were two new ones. Snorting, she pawed at the ground, glare swivelling from the black stallion, to the gray-whitish mare, until settling on May. "May, what happened?" She asked, trotting up to her.
Back to top Go down
Delian
Newborn
Newborn
Delian

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 4:47 pm

Delian nodded his head towards Autumn before looking at Maylea, Oh I agree they surly are. But your still venerable on your own and don't be foolish, ignorance will only get you killed." Delian neighed at her as a devilish smile brightened his features. He was enjoying the mares annoyance to his expense. His head picked up as another mare found her way to the three, he cocked his head to the side, the ragged scar on his chest in full view of the three. Three years he despised mares only only just begun taking them off his 'not wanted list'. He stomped on a hoof as he started down the three mares his odd emerald flecked blue eyes locked into their own depths as he waited for something to intrigue him.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Faye

Experience :
Alone In The Dark (Open) Left_bar_bleue130 / 150130 / 150Alone In The Dark (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 49
Gold : 75

Character sheet
Animal Species: Leopard
Group: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 6:44 pm

May ignored the stallion and looked at Blaes. "Blaez! Sorry... I just y'know wandered off." She winnied nudging her friend softly. "This is autumn." She flicked her tail to the grey mare. "And that thing over there is Delian." She said in sligth disgust.
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Newborn
Newborn
Autumn

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:41 pm

"Hello." Autumn said, and took a small step back. She didn't feel very safe at the moment. For some reason whenever she was around other horses it made her feel uncomfortable. She turned and started walking off into the trees, looking for a way out of the dense forest.
Back to top Go down
Blaez
Newborn
Newborn
Blaez

Experience :
Alone In The Dark (Open) Left_bar_bleue55 / 15055 / 150Alone In The Dark (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 2
Gold : 2

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 1:27 am

Blaez's eyes followed where Maylea indicated, until they landed on Delian's scar. It interested her, and she wanted to ask more, but by the venom in her voice, it seemed as if he weren't... favoured. As the other female began to leave, the young mare was content to allow her to leave, until the lopsided, uneven stepping was spied, Autumn's limp showing.

Blaez narrowed her eyes, whinnying out at the mare. "Where are you going? You're injured!" She said, neighing for her to come back. "We have to get someone to help you! You can't just walk around with a limp, it's dangerous. Wolves roam around here frequently." She bobbed her head as if agreeing with her own statement, knowing it was true. There could be a wolf watching them right now...
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Newborn
Newborn
Autumn

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:12 am

Autumn stopped walking forward. "I guess you have a point..." She said, and sighed as she turned around and began to limp back. "If wolves do truly roam around this forest, then I don't believe it would be a good idea to stay around here any longer though." She said, and stopped. She became a bit more aware of her surroundings, listening in case any wolves came.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Dark (Open)   Alone In The Dark (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone In The Dark (Open)
Page 1 of 1