Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

Share | 
 

 Takin' the beach train [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mackenzie
Newborn
Newborn
avatar

Experience :
20 / 15020 / 150

Female Posts : 12
Gold : 16
Join date : 2014-09-05
Age : 17

Character sheet
Animal Species: Siberian Tiger
Rank: Rouge
Group: Traveling at the moment

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:31 pm

Mackenzie looked down at her offspring before ripping open the carcass to make it easier for them to dig in. She flicked her tail as if telling them they can eat, she herself wasn't comfortable eating as the other animals being in the tigers presence. She got up and laid in front of the deer carcass watching them ever so carefully. Mackenzie caught the scent of a snow leopard but he seemed in a comfortable distance that she didn't feel concerned yet. She silently sat there waiting for her cubs to eat their fill before she could eat her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asmara
Newborn
Newborn
avatar

Experience :
20 / 15020 / 150

Female Posts : 11
Gold : 15
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:12 pm

Asmara jumped around excitedly before walking up to the carcass that her mother tore open. She ripped some meat out of it and started eating. She made sure she chewed good enough so she didn't choke yet still ate fast. Once she was full she fell onto her back and poked at it with her paw. She giggled at it and looked at her mother, "I am full." she smiled at the wolves but deep inside she didn't trust them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://casmirecreek.forumotion.com
Liku
Newborn
Newborn
avatar

Experience :
60 / 15060 / 150

Male Posts : 6
Gold : 14
Join date : 2014-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:22 pm

Liku began wolfing down his meal the juices flooding his mouth as he dug his small fangs into it looking up at his mother as he chewed happily purring softly. He swallowed and spoke "Mom I smell something yucky. What is it?" he said purring louder. He licked his chops before gulping down another mouthful of the savory meal growling "Hey don't eat it all!" he snapped showing his fangs before nosing his way into the carcass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mackenzie
Newborn
Newborn
avatar

Experience :
20 / 15020 / 150

Female Posts : 12
Gold : 16
Join date : 2014-09-05
Age : 17

Character sheet
Animal Species: Siberian Tiger
Rank: Rouge
Group: Traveling at the moment

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Mackenzie smiled at Asmara glad to know she was eating well unlike herself, she turned her head to Liku as he asked about a smell. "What do you mean a smell?" The tiger asked softly as she got up and picked up the carcass in her jaws, walking towards the forest. She knew Liku was still eating but she wanted to find some where to rest while their was still light. She flicked her tail tip beckoning her cubs to follow. She looked around for a place to stay and managed to find a tree half uprooted making it a perfect place for a full grown tiger to sleep with two cubs. She could also stash her carcass for tomorrow while the three slept. Setting the deer down she ripped off a leg for herself before picking the carcass up and climbing the uprooted tree. Her claws dug deeply into the bark as she used ever muscle to climb up to the first branch that was far up to keep others away. Finally making it up to the branch she firmly put the carcass on the branch. She let out short pants as she sat next to her kill catching her breath she climbed back down and ate a bit of the food for herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cialda
Newborn
Newborn
avatar

Experience :
100 / 150100 / 150

Female Posts : 3
Gold : 5
Join date : 2014-09-17
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:38 pm

The delicate paws of a canine placed themselves down to a rhythm that they had been following for the day. Sudden halt to such a rhythm occurred when the owner of the paws gazed upon the sight in front of her. A tigress and her cubs. The lupin fae followed at a distance, her scent wafting away from them and towards the ocean shore. Gently, the wolf placed her paws down, once more, following a rhythm.
The tiger eventually slowed to a halt and seemed to make camp on a fallen tree. Her two cubs weren't far behind. The wolf approached, carefully, perhaps they wouldn't attack her. She halted a fair distance away in plain sight, “H-hello.” she offered her voice. The female shook her pelt, it was already clean, no dust plumed away from her as her orange and brown blended fur settled back down. “I a not a threat. I merely seek refuge.” her voice was quiet, proving that her threat was non-existant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silver-skies.betaboard.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   

Back to top Go down
 
Takin' the beach train [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Beach Days? (open)
» LIGHTNING STRIKES THE BEACH (RAID/Open-To-Eight-Not-Just-Six)
» Fun at the Beach(Open to Anyone)
» Jayla wants to have some 'fun' at the beach
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beautiful Creatures :: Miscellaneous :: Trash :: Old Roleplay-
Jump to: