Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RosePuppy
Newborn
Newborn
RosePuppy

Experience :
I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open) Left_bar_bleue40 / 15040 / 150I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 21
Gold : 31

I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open) Empty
PostSubject: I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open)   I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:39 pm

Crystal dashed forward, not knowing where she was going. She looked around with her blind eyes, rushing around in circles. She skidded to a halt and took a deep breath. Its gone, its gone, I can't hear it anymore. She listened, trying to decide where she was. She closed her eyes, even though it made no difference in her vision, and felt the ground through her paws, and smelled the air, picking out scents. It smells like... Another cat was here. But what cat? And how recently? Hopefully it was gone.

Last edited by Crystal on Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open)   I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:19 am

An old tom strode though these parts carrying a small bunny. He didn't even noticed the sound of foot steps until her stopped, perked his ears and set down the bunny to sniff the air. It smelt like a cougar and he was nervous at first for having to deal with another for his bunny. But then he smelt again, it was a young cougar so he picked up his kill and walked over to the scent. There he found a small cub huddling and looking like she was running from something. He cocked his head as he studied her. Her eyes were coulded over, like she was blind, it was like Deja Vu all over again. Clearing his throught he announced his preseance and called out to her in a soft voice. "Young'in why are you out here all alone? Where's your mother?" Benjiro asked softly as he sat down. Not moving any closer so she didn't get scared.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy
Newborn
Newborn
RosePuppy

Experience :
I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open) Left_bar_bleue40 / 15040 / 150I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open)   I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:47 pm

Crystal had froze when she heard approaching pawsteps. She turned her head in the direction of the animal that had spoken. "M-m-mother?" She she said quietly. "The h-hunters..." She said, remembering the humans that had killed her mother. "Are you a-a  tiger? Or-or a..." She sniffed the air, "A  lynx cat maybe?" She asked, wondering what type of cat she was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open)   I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:45 am

Benjiro frowned at the news the kitten gave. He shook his head softly before smiling at her next question. "No I am not either of them. I'm a bobcat," He said proudly and matter of factly. "I am Benjiro, the old hermit who others come for aid or questions. Who are you?" Benjiro asked. He was curious about on who this cougar cub was. He sat down and waited for a reply, his stub of a tail being useless to wrap around him.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy
Newborn
Newborn
RosePuppy

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open)   I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:19 pm

"Oh, I'm Crystal. I'm a cougar." She said, remembering what her mother had told her. "I'm small for my age, and I have blue eyes, and I have my cub markings still. What do you look like?" She asked, and tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open)   I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open) Empty

Back to top Go down

I have eyes but I can't see ( Benjiro, open)
Page 1 of 1