Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

A Relaxing Moment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brigadette
Administrator
Brigadette

Experience :
A Relaxing Moment Left_bar_bleue110 / 150110 / 150A Relaxing Moment Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 75
Gold : 107

Character sheet
Animal Species: Jaguar
Group: Enigma

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm

The eboy fae wandered along the edge of the large body of water, paws carrying her along in long, graceful strides, body eased more than usual. Her tail swung easily behind her as she padded along, head tilted upwards to the rapidly brightening sky. It was early morning, the twinkling stars slowly fading from view. Ariste wandered along the bank, until she broke into a jog, soon followed by a sprint, dodging obstacles in her way, as the sun began to peek over the horizon.

Ariste breathed deeply, focusing on the wind rushing through her fur, the cold air biting her lungs as she inhaled, her muscles tensing, then expanding as she forced herself faster, a light smile upon her lips. After about a minute of running, she slowed to a trot, tongue lolling. She turned to look at the lake, which was an orange-pink color, reflecting the sunlight. Her own eyes had seemed to have taken on a bright auburn, also reflecting the light the sun created as it only began to rise. Dried, dead leaves dotted the water, as the onyx wolf halted her walking, and moved closer to the water.

She padded down a lighter descent to the water, dipping one paw in before lowering her head until her nose touched the cool water. Her tongue flicked out to lap up the refreshing liquid, taking in mouthfuls and savouring as it soothed her mildly parched throat. Raising her head again, she saw the sun was almost completely over the horizon, and mostly in view. Water droplets clung to her whiskers as she lowered herself to rest on her haunches, taking a moment to watch the dazzling show before she began her day.
Back to top Go down
http://thelastmancers.boards.net
Shirana
Newborn
Newborn
Shirana

Experience :
A Relaxing Moment Left_bar_bleue55 / 15055 / 150A Relaxing Moment Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 40
Gold : 56

Character sheet
Animal Species: Wolf
Group: Ever-Flake Pack

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:29 pm

Shirana ears flicked as she stepped over fallen trees and dodging scampering rabbits. She was prowling around, trying to get to know everything about her to-be territory. She tiredly sighed as the river came into view, sparkling in colors. But an dark figure was blocking a bit of the view, an figure of an wolf. Shirana quietly watched the flashing colors for an few minutes before clearing her throat. "I hate to bother you, but I would like to warn you that I am going to claim some of this territory, so..." Shirana broke off, thinking the wolf got the point. "And I see you have some interest in the show. Beautiful, isn't it?" Shirana added, walking in front of the wolf so the fea could see her.
Back to top Go down
Brigadette
Administrator
Brigadette

Experience :
A Relaxing Moment Left_bar_bleue110 / 150110 / 150A Relaxing Moment Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:54 pm

Ariste turned at the sound of the voice, a deep, annoyed growl rising in her throat. It's beautiful isn't it?' She heard the other fae utter, and this time let the growl escape, golden pools moving to glare at her. Her sharp, irritated gaze lingered on her, before she turned back to the water, ears moving to listen for if the pale coated she-wolf dared come any closer. "It is indeed beautiful." She finally huffed in response, gaze moving back towards the sun as it finished its ascent into the sky, as sky lit up a brilliant blue, likened to robins egg blue.

Finally she turned, bothering to acknowledge this soon-to-be-Alphess who had bothered disturb her. Instead of immediatly snapping, her eyes turned to a cool emotionlessness, narrowing. "Have you claimed this territory yet?" She questioned, mentally noting this female for the future. "And what's your name?" She said, voice frosty with surpressed annoyance. The chilly bite of early morning fought its way through her thick pelt, seeping into her flesh and chilling her slightly. She quivering a little, but ignored it and tensing at the proximity of the other wolf, ready to spring away should the unknown female attack.
Back to top Go down
Shirana
Newborn
Newborn
Shirana

Experience :
A Relaxing Moment Left_bar_bleue55 / 15055 / 150A Relaxing Moment Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:00 pm

Shirana eyes widened as the wolf immediately assumed an aggressive posture. Shirana forgot that unlike her, most wolves fight their way through problems, and not talk it through. The thought made her sad. "There is no need to be defensive and angry, I don't have an problem with you, and no, I didn't claim it yet. Once I get blessed by the queens and hermit, i'm going to make an pack here. And i'm shirana" Shirana said, speaking slowly so the fea heard every word she said. Quickly, without the wolf noticing, shirana sniffed towards the direction of the coal-black fea, taking in her scent for future events.
Back to top Go down
Princess
Princess

Experience :

Female Posts : 41
Gold : 37

Character sheet
Animal Species: Bald Eagle
Group: None Yet

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Princess flew low over the waters that changed hues of color. it amazed her at the beauty which it held for her. Her long wings stretched out gracefully before skimming the water and then moving higher into the sky. She glanced down and flew in a circle just to make sure she had seen right. Two wolves together. Seeming to be talking. She screeched and lowered back into a rhythm flight. She wasn't going to bug the wolves but then she felt the urge to tease them and so she turned around and landed on a branch above the cream pelted wolf. She tilted her head to mock the cream pelted wolf. She shifted and spread her wings out, moving back and forth before settling down with her wings against her sides. She tilted her head and looked directly at the ebony she-wolf. She smiled weakly and just sat, listening. Not thinking they would speak to her or of some such. She glanced around with her golden eyes and the settled down fully. She puffed out her feathers and grinned happily. She was comfortable and instantly at home with the wolves. Hah! That cream wolf know's not that you mock her words... she's too serious anyways. She shook her head and ignored her brother's voice. She rocked back and forth for a moment before taking note that the fish had become active in the river. She could go eat, or she could stay here and taunt the wolves. She smiled to herself, she'd prefer to talk and mess with the wolves below her. Oh fun! Time to play around and make new friends... Unless they eat you of course. She rumbled in her chest at her brother's taunting sentence before replying with her own. Hush now! They can't harm me, and I won't harm them.
Back to top Go down
Brigadette
Administrator
Brigadette

Experience :

Character sheet

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Ariste narrowed her eyes further as the creamy-white she-wolf spoke, telling her name was Shirana. She relaxed slightly, but kept tense, a soft growl escaping her. "Then this is not yet your territory. Therefore there was no reason to disturb me." She pointed out, gaze straying up towards the eagle that had just landed ear them, aboce this Shirana. Deciding to ignore it, she chuffed, sitting down and sweeping her tail around to press against her side, the tip resting across her paws.

"I am the one named Ariste." She introduced herself after a moment, looking back down at Shirana, pausing. "I shall remember that these will be your packlands soon enough." She added, thought she didn't promise she would stay off them. Packlands or no, she always came up here in the morning or night to watch the dazzling display of colors. Shirana would just have to deal with it, unless she decided otherwise. She could chase her off, but that didn't mean she wouldn't sneak back in.
Back to top Go down
Shirana
Newborn
Newborn
Shirana

Experience :

Character sheet

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:36 pm

Shirana nodded, understanding. "Of course, I only bothered you in the first place to warn you. so I will go ahead and carry on with my activities, and you will too, I hope. Just be aware that once I start to howl and make scent marks that I expect you to leave, unless you are willing to join" As shirana finished speaking, an bird of prey flew noisily down, landing on an nearby tree. "Hello" Shirana simply yelled before swiftly turning and walking towards the direction she has been walking before.
Back to top Go down
Princess
Princess

Experience :

Character sheet

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Princess cackled with laughter as the cream pelted she-wolf left. "Quite the annoyance isn't she, miss Ariste? Did I hear that correctly?" She spoke from her perch that was a bit away from the she-wolf. She tilted her heard and then dropped off the branch and floated down to the ground. She puffed out her chest and grinned. "I'm Princess, just so you may know my name." She shook her wings in an attempt to make sure the she-wolf knew she was ready to fly if the she-wolf tried anything. She pressed her wings against her sides and chuckled once more. She took a liking to the dark she-wolf. She knew not why but she did know that it was a strong liking. She shook her feathers and then inched forward a few feet. She knew it was dangerous to be this close to a wolf. But she liked adventure and more importantly... She loved danger. That's my sister... danger... brave and standing tall. She shook her head and shoved her brother's voice aside. She was now watching the ebony she-wolf very carefully. Shush! I must pay full attention to this she-wolf or risk getting eaten. She shifted and cocked her head to the right. "So what brings you out here miss?" She breathed in and out gently, watching every move of the ebony fae.
Back to top Go down
Brigadette
Administrator
Brigadette

Experience :

Character sheet

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:40 pm

Ariste growled as the annoying bird spoke her name from atop her comfy branch. 'Princess.' Well that explained her attitude. But that didn't mean Ariste liked her any more. Her eyes narrowed as she wrinkled her nose so just the very tips of her fangs were revealed, canines glinting in the light. She stiffened and lowered herself closer to the ground, seeming as if she were going to attack, but didn't quite yet. She would wait a minute. This bird's goal, obviously, was to ignore her. If she attacked, and missed, then Princess would win.

"I don't care who you are, Prius," She said coldly, purposely getting her name wrong. "But I don't have to answer to an annoying ball of feathers such as you." She finished her sentence, giving a noise more likened to a hiss, than a chuff. She smirked, leaping towards her. It wasn't her goal to actually attack her, just maybe see her jump and start away, fangs fully bared now as she soared through the air towards the large brown and white bird.
Back to top Go down
Princess
Princess

Experience :

Character sheet

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:18 pm

Princess hopped out of the way of the ebony fae quickly. "It's Princess not Prius. I was just being friendly towards you... since we share something in common. She huffed out the words, almost like she was snarling them out. She shifted and flew to the edge of the water, keeping her eyes on the she-wolf. Annoying ball of feathers? I was being kind... trying to make her laugh at the fact I mocked the one who was truly annoying. But fine... be that way you silly wolf. She shook her head and looked down at the water. It was beautiful, full of colors and... fish. She took flight as if she were leaving and caught up a rather large fish instead. She swooped down and dropped it away from the river but she was close to the ebony fae. "Have you ever had fish before miss?" She stepped a few feet away, perching herself on a branch so that the she-wolf may eat the fish. "You can have some if you want." She tilted her head slightly and grew very quiet as she watched with careful eyes. Aw sister... you're a fool to think a wolf can be your friend. She shoved her brother's thoughts aside and sighed gently. Hush! I can try can't I? She breathed in and out, listening to everything that was around them. You can try but you'll never succeed... She shoved her brother's thoughts aside and shifted as a strong blew through her feathers.
Back to top Go down
Brigadette
Administrator
Brigadette

Experience :

Character sheet

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:13 am

Ariste smirked as Princess corrected her purposeful mistake of calling her Prius. As she flew away Ariste sighed, thinking she was gone.But instead she heard a slapping noise landing near her, and twisted her head around to spy a fish. Ariste sighed, really? A fish? 'Probably some disgusting fish that birds love, but is poisonous to canines...' She thought to herself, dropping her head to sniff it deeply, but she didn't take a bite. She didn't know what]/i] this was. Her tilted her head up to the bird with a harsh glare.

"No thank you, Prius, I don't feel like having fish. I can catch a rabbit on my own." She said, stepping back from the wet, slimey herbivore. She turned her back on Princess, musing. She was kind of amusing, but still very annoying. Even so, if she was going to bug Ariste, Ariste could bug - or eat her right back. Ariste  slid her paws forward, laying down and rolling onto her side, ear twitchingin case the other wolf, or another animal besides the bird was near.

[i]'Why do you tolerate this ball of feathers? She's nothing but an annoying rodent with wings!'
 Her sister's voice spat, and Ariste's jowls twiched upwards, threatening to smirk. 'True, but she's also the only bird that has actually spoken to me.' She pointed out, as most all birds ran away from wolves and other predators, and she had never met an eagle face to face before. Yawning, the ebony fae cracked her spine and closed her eyes, almost waiting for the next thing the eagle would do to annoy her, knowing it was coming.
Back to top Go down
Princess
Princess

Experience :

Character sheet

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:56 am

Princess moved down from her branch and stepped closer to the she-wolf. She then turned and pick up the fish, dropping it across from the she-wolf and pulling it's scales away so she could eat. She tugged the meat apart and ate slowly, ignoring the wolf for a second. She tilted her head before she spoke to the ebony she-wolf. "It's river fish by the way, un-harmful. All river fish are safe to eat... I've seen wolves eat fish all the time. Except they don't eat it often and tend to enjoy it more then birds." She tilted her head once more before going back to eating the fish. She didn't eat much of the fish and nudged it to the she-wolf before flying to a low branch right above the she-wolf. She huffed out her feathers in order to stay warm. She shook her head and closed her eyes gently. Are you really going to rest when you are in reaching distance of that...demon? She opened her eyes and watched the she-wolf for a second. I don't fear her so I'm fine. She breathed and closed her eyes again, listening to the she-wolf instead of talking. The berries she had eaten early wearing off. No more sugar rush. Hah! If only the she-wolf she how much more calm she was. Oh well. She opened her eyes as she felt a cool breeze blow through her feathers. She glanced down towards the ground and then up to the sky. "Have you ever wanted to fly miss Ariste?"
Back to top Go down
Trim
Newborn
Newborn
Trim

Experience :
A Relaxing Moment Left_bar_bleue140 / 150140 / 150A Relaxing Moment Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 7
Gold : 9

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:54 pm

A multi-colored pup watched the black wolf and the eagle. She didn't want the eagle to get hurt, and she didn't like the feel of the black wolf. She got her cute puppy eyes on and walked out of the bush she was in. Moving up to Ariste she made them tear. "Please don't hurt the pretty birdy Ma'am." She said starting to tremble in her act. She was a good acter and trickster, she just hoped she could pull this off without getting the birdy hurt. She sat down and made little scuffed cries trying to hold them in. She began to wail. "Don't hurt the pretty birdy!" She grinned in her mind thinking about how funny this would be if she could see it from the wolf's eye.
Back to top Go down
Brigadette
Administrator
Brigadette

Experience :

Character sheet

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:47 am

Ariste scowled in annoyane at the eagle, growling. "Well-" She began, cut off as  a pup of assorted browns, tans, and burgendies walked up, little eyes wide. Ariste narrowed her eyes as she requested her not to hurt Princess. She sighed in irritation, but did nothing besides step over the pup, focusing back on the Eagle. She snarled slightly, not all, but some birds of prey did eat wolf pups, and other small carnivours, and their children if small enough to carry.

"I've thought of it, but I don't dwell on it. Why should I? It will never happen." She answered the Accipitridae, then stepping away and abandoning the wolf pup to her. She was ninty-nine percent sure Princess wouldn't harm her anyways, she was too... annoyingly happy and joking.

"What's your name?" She turned, adressing the pup now. Her eyes flicked to the sun, realizing she was wasting precious trainig time, but she trained nearly everyday. So what she cut off half an hour, an hour. She lowered her head to eye level with the pup, golden eyes half staring at her.

Last edited by Brigadette on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trim
Newborn
Newborn
Trim

Experience :
A Relaxing Moment Left_bar_bleue140 / 150140 / 150A Relaxing Moment Right_bar_bleue

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:56 am

The small pup looked at the wolf and cleared her tears. "T- trim..." She said with a small trembling like she was holding more tears back. lowering her head she confessed. "Sorry for s-spying on you." She said softly with a small whimper. She stared at the floor continueing her small act, but told some truth to help her act more.
Back to top Go down
Shirana
Newborn
Newborn
Shirana

Experience :

Character sheet

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:25 pm

(pretend it's been an couple hours or something since Shirana left)

Shirana took an deep breath of the chilly fall air as she rubbed against an tree, rubbing her scent on it. She was finally blessed, and was more then ready to claim her land. Lifting her head, she opened her jaws and let out an loud howl that could be heard for miles, letting anything in her territory know that this was her land. Smelling two wolves and the eagle, Shirana walked towards them, eager to get started getting wolves in her pack.
Back to top Go down
Princess
Princess

Experience :

Character sheet

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Princess went forward to the pup, leaning close to the young one and tilting her head. She didn't like the thought of killing something so small... plus she didn't really have a nest nor was she hungry. "Hello Trim! I am Princess! Don't you worry about spying on us, it's quite alright!" After a few seconds she leaned forward and studied the pup for a second, catching onto her act. She frowned and shrugged it off. "Now dear Trim, where is your mother? or your father?" She tilted her head and shook her head in disapprove of the pup's act. She shrugged it off and could only hope the black she-wolf had seen it as well. She moved a few feet away, not wanting Trim's parents (If they were near or if there were any.) to attack her for trying to eat their pup. Even though she was too friendly to do such a thing. Sure she ate fish and berries but that was about it. She shifted and stood very still, listening as a howl was heard and the cream pelted she-wolf made her way back to them. She leaned down to the pup and whispered something only she could hear. "I know it's an act, remember now pup... I'm an eagle. I have sharp eyes and wisdom beyond what you might think." She backed away again and grinned slightly, glancing back at the pup. "So miss Ariste! What are we going to do with such an adorable pup?"
Back to top Go down
Trim
Newborn
Newborn
Trim

Experience :

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Trim didn't care about the Eagle's warning little advice thingy. She looked up to the black wolf and pawed her fur playfully. "Mommy and daddy have been sleepy sleep for months now." She said rolling onto her back playing more fondly with the fur. "Pretty wolf." She said weaselling her way onto the wolfs sweet side, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Brigadette
Administrator
Brigadette

Experience :

Character sheet

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 3:59 am

Ariste's eyes narrowed her eyes further, backing away from the pup. "Not my problem." She mumbled, not at all wanting to tell her what that could possily mean. Though she could already know, and just be acting once again. "Well pup, you should start looking for a pack." She said, turning her back on her, snorting. "To take care of you. It's not safe for you alone, there are other predators." She said, and stepped completely out of Trim's reach, ears perking as the howl rung through the territory.
Back to top Go down
Princess
Princess

Experience :

Character sheet

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:39 am

Princess listened to the howl of the cream pelted she-wolf and shook her head. "Miss Ariste, I hope to one day meet you again... when I haven't had too many berries that make me unusually hyper..." She smiled and then nudged the young pup. "Hang in there little one." With that she spread her wings and flew into the sky, heading for a new place to see.
~Princess exits.~

(OOC: sorry xD not much for Princess to do here with the pup and Ariste o_o... <3 luv chu guys Smile )
Back to top Go down
Faye
Faye

Experience :
A Relaxing Moment Left_bar_bleue130 / 150130 / 150A Relaxing Moment Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 49
Gold : 75

Character sheet
Animal Species: Leopard
Group: N/A

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 6:50 pm

(To lazy to change account) 

Trim stuck her bright pink tongue out at the two. She didn't like being alone for she was small. Pushing off the ground she bounded quick as the wind to the howl she had heard, hoping the leader would except her. -moving to new section-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Relaxing Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Moment   A Relaxing Moment Empty

Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Moment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beautiful Creatures :: Miscellaneous :: Trash :: Old Roleplay-
Jump to: