Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

Share | 

Meetin the Old timers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faye

Experience :
130 / 150130 / 150

Female Posts : 49
Gold : 75

Character sheet
Animal Species: Leopard
Group: N/A

PostSubject: Meetin the Old timers   Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:56 pm

Shunook looked around waiting for the old timer. Sitting down she let her eyes wonder and annalyse the surroundings, just incase... She waited knowing Shirana had made it there first. Probably keeping the Old cat busy.

View user profile
Dmitri
Administrator

Experience :
99 / 15099 / 150

Male Posts : 136
Gold : 255

Character sheet
Animal Species: Saber
Group: Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meetin the Old timers   Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:44 am

Benjiro looked up from the book he was reading as the sound of foot steps reached his ear. He got up, his joins straining to support his weight. "Who are you and what do you want?" The tom growled as he started at the wolf. He already knew the answer but he always had to ask, to confirm his theory. He stepped in the white wolfs full view, showing his hiddious face, silently waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautifulcreatures.forumotion.com
Faye

Experience :
130 / 150130 / 150

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meetin the Old timers   Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:20 am

Shunook saw a ugly old bobcat and made a wierd face. "Sheesh get your hair done. I'm Shunook looking to get blessed to become a leader." She said more formally and abit uneasy about what she had said... She sat down and gave a smile hoping he wouldn't take affense.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meetin the Old timers   Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:11 pm

Benjiro growled but he waved her away. Dawn was coming and he was tired but he walked to the tunnel anyway, "heh well someone might wanna keep her mouth shut, hmm?" He called from behind his shoulder before disappearing. The cave was short as it lead down to the cave. He looked behind himself as he waited for Shunook.
Back to top Go down
Faye

Experience :
130 / 150130 / 150

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meetin the Old timers   Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Shunook smiled. "Sorry I like to say what I think." She said remembering how hard it was for her to keep her trap shut. She followed the old Bobcat swiftly hoping to finish quickly and mark a territory before the good spots were taken.

View user profile
Dmitri
Administrator

Experience :
99 / 15099 / 150

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meetin the Old timers   Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:08 pm

(I'm being lazy so I'm doing it on Travis)

Benjiro looked back at the white wolf, though she could not see him clearly in the dark he did have a smile. "well when you meet the queens you should keep your mouth shut especially around Queen Mara" The hermit stopped as he entered the room. Two statues sat behind a pool. "Well state your desire and full name, the pack you wish to command. Drink the water and sleep." Benjiro already started to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Trim
Newborn
Newborn

Experience :
140 / 150140 / 150

Female Posts : 7
Gold : 9

PostSubject: Re: Meetin the Old timers   Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:17 pm

(Same)

Shunook nodded and layed beside the pool of water. She took a deep breathe and began to speak. "I am Shunook I wish to lead Lamias Pack." She said hoping she didn it right. Dipping her snowy white head down to sip some water. Sleep wasn't far, for she had not  slept in days. Her eyes closed and darkness swallowed her mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meetin the Old timers   Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:35 pm

There was a blinding white light that broke through Shunook consciousness where two glowing objects of light that hovered in front of the white wolf. One carried an auroma of blue light while the other held a red. The blue one spoke up first in a screech, "rise the Wolf named Shunook" The voice of Queen Chaya echoed loudly. Her forum became clearer as she toned down her glow, landing in front of the wolf. She was a giant compaired to Shunook, much bigger and around the size of the statue that was under their temple. The Eagle looked the wolf in the eye and shortly after shrunk down to the normal size of an eagle. The next voice was more gruffy as the bear toned down her red aroma, coming into view as a polar bear. She was at the same hight as the Eage but was a bit more bulky, strong looking and very powerful. "Why have you come here? Queen Mara's voice was deep as she looked the wolf directly in the eye, already knowing the question. Queen Chaya spoke up before her sister looking back at the wolf, "what my sister is saying is why do you wish to be a ruler? An Alphaess? The bird said in a nicer softer tone. Both creatures where amazingly beautiful and alluring to any mortal; male and female alike. The Eagle flapped her wings once to more closer to Shirana her curled deadly beak only inches from the wolf's face. Chaya waited for a few minutes before her sister spoke up, "do you know who we are?" The Polar bear growled as she stepped forward too, her muscles flexed under her thick white hairs that hid her black skin. The both stared at the wolf as they awaited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Faye

Experience :
130 / 150130 / 150

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meetin the Old timers   Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:25 pm

Shunook smiled wamrly. "Yes I wish to be an Alphess, and I do know who you are, Queen Mara and Queen Chaya." She said with a tinge of annoyance. /Everyone knows who they are!/ She thought but shook it off. She was happy to see the pretty queens and knew she should keep her togue shut, as she had a warning already. Bowing her head to the queens she hoped they would bless her.

View user profile
Dmitri
Administrator

Experience :
99 / 15099 / 150

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meetin the Old timers   Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:32 am

(You have been blessed. I can't find the time yo post here frequently)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetin the Old timers   

Back to top Go down

Meetin the Old timers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beautiful Creatures :: Miscellaneous :: Trash :: Old Roleplay :: Pool of Recognization-
Jump to: