Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

Lone, little white fox (Open to all)

Go down 
+2
Ashes
Soul
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul
Soul

Experience :
Lone, little white fox (Open to all) Left_bar_bleue80 / 15080 / 150Lone, little white fox (Open to all) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 20
Gold : 30

Lone, little white fox (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:31 pm

Soul padded through the forest, her white pelt heavily contrasting with the woods. Still, her ice blue eyes searched the nearby area for any sign of animal life. She was wondering where the wolf pack she had been tracking had gone. Growling under her breath, she stuck her nose into the dirt, trying to catch the scent of them. Finding nothing, she sighed, and kept walking. Her ears were perked and her eyes bright as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Newborn
Newborn
Ashes

Experience :
Lone, little white fox (Open to all) Left_bar_bleue100 / 150100 / 150Lone, little white fox (Open to all) Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 23
Gold : 31

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 10:07 pm

Ashes walked slowly through the bushes, waiting for something to eat to make a sound. He thought he scented something, but he couldn't remember what it was. After a few moments he realized that it was the scent of something he had been least expecting.A fox? thought and stalked through the bushes. He heard a rustling and dashed in one direction, chasing a bunny. After a while it managed to escape, and he continued to follow the scent of another fox. Eventually he crouched in the bushes when he found a white colored fox, which was unusual. Well, no one sees a black fox either. He got up and walked a few steps out. "What are you doing here? Its quite dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Experience :
Lone, little white fox (Open to all) Left_bar_bleue80 / 15080 / 150Lone, little white fox (Open to all) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:05 pm

Soul suddenly jumped a few inches in the air, instantly turning to where she had heard a voice. Her ice blue eyes looked at the black fox with interest, ears twitching. Heh, kinda funny. We are opposite colors... She thought, although her face remained unchanged. Her tail twitched, remaining neutral behind her. "I'm looking for prey. You?" She asked in a friendly voice, a small smile on her face. Her tail wagged slightly in a playful manner, and she tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Newborn
Newborn
Ashes

Experience :
Lone, little white fox (Open to all) Left_bar_bleue100 / 150100 / 150Lone, little white fox (Open to all) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:26 pm

Ashes sat down, feeling a bit more comfortable now that the other fox didn't seem to be aggressive."Same, its starting to be harder to find prey." He didn't like winter very much, but guessed the she fox was used to it. "What's your name?" He asked her curiously. He wondered about the fox. Shouldnt she be more north, where its snowy? She stands out, a predator could easily snatch her up.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:42 pm

Soul, after a moment, sat down after the black fox had. "Yes, but I love winter. Easier for me as you can probably see. My name is Soul." She said, smiling a bit wider. "What's yours?" She asked, ears twitching. Her tail swished from side to side slightly, her eyes focused on him. He seems nice! She thought happily. Finally, not a mean animal. I've met so many of them, it makes my head spin just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Newborn
Newborn
Ashes

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Ashes smiled. "Ashes, or Ashen, or just Ash." He said, saying all three names other animals had called him. "Well Soul, It seems like you're a long way from home." Why would she have traveled so far from the mountains? She might not have on purpose, just like how i didn't happily leap off that cliff.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Soul smiled a bit wider, then tilted her head in confusion. "Far from home? I was born here. My mother and father came from somewhere far away, but I was raised in this forest. I follow the wolf packs sometimes, taking something from their kills." She said in confusion. Was there somewhere she was supposed to be? Sure her fur didn't match the forest, but... That didn't mean she didn't belong, right?
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Newborn
Newborn
Ashes

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Ashes wondered how her parents chose to leave the mountains. He decided to tell her about where most foxes like her came from. "Most white-foxes come from the snowy mountains. I've met a few, and they all were passing through to another mountain, or came from a mountain. It just means you grew up in a different place than most white-foxes." He explained. "But i guess it is a bit more dangerous in the forests for a white-fox."
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:51 pm

Soul nodded, understanding. "Oh, I get it. It's snowy on mountains, better suited for my white fur. But... I can't imagine living up there now. This is my home, whether I like it or not." She said, yawning. Her tail started to wag a bit faster, and she shook her head slightly. "What about you? I've never seen a black fox before, only red." She said, ice blue eyes looking over his pelt with interest.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Newborn
Newborn
Ashes

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:15 pm

"Well, i was born this way. I was different from my siblings and they always teased me. Then i fell down a hill, and eventually found a nice group. Then wolves attacked and i hurried away, eventually reaching... I don't talk about it much, but oh well. I found a pool, and fell in. It was strange, i re-lived my memories for a while. Eventually i woke up on the shore of the pool, and looked back, and saw this." He said and turned, looking at the strange hard thing attached to his hind leg. A bright red stone was shining in the center. "It wont come off."
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Soul looked at the stone with interest, then looked at Ashes again. "I'm sorry that you got separated from your family, and that wolves attacked your group. We've all have had bad things happen to us, huh?" She said, then looked at the stone. She padded a little closer, putting her head on the ground to look at it better. "I don't know what it is, but it's really pretty." She said, eyes wide. She continued to study it.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Newborn
Newborn
Ashes

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:44 pm

"I guess, luckily no unfortunate events had happened recently." He said and looked at the metal bracelet."After i fell in the pool and moved to these lands nothing has really happened. Well, i did find a nice cave-den for the winter." He said and looked around the forest. "So no wolves have found your scent yet?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Soul wagged her tail and shook her head. "Nope. Sometimes I'll roll in the mud to hide my fur and my scent, but they haven't bothered me yet." She said, smiling brightly. "Life has been kinda boring though. Wake up, hunt, eat, sleep, hunt, eat, steal maybe instead, sleep." She said, then yawned. "I don't want anything bad to happen, but... I just wish things were a bit more exciting." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Newborn
Newborn
Ashes

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:01 pm

"Do you have a place for the winter? It gets pretty cold. It looks like you could last it out with your fur though."  He said and smiled. "Furball" He said teasingly and pawed at her head.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:06 pm

Soul laughed loudly, shaking her head and dropping into a playful crouch. "No, I dont, but who are you calling furball?" She asked, shaking her tail. She let out a playful bark, and suddenly pounced. She attempted to land on him, a gentle, playful bite to the ear. Maybe we could be friends? She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
RosePetal
Chatbox police
RosePetal

Experience :
Lone, little white fox (Open to all) Left_bar_bleue50 / 15050 / 150Lone, little white fox (Open to all) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 34
Gold : 42

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:14 pm

Ashes toppled over when Soul jumped at him. "Hey!" He said and shoved her off. He got up and nipped at her hind paws. Laughing to himself. I like her, she's different from other foxes I've met.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:34 pm

Soul yipped loudly as her hind legs were nipped, and she quickly got to her feet after being pushed off. Letting out a playful growl, she wiggled her tail again, pawing at his head. Giggling still, she pranced in circles around him, pawing at him from time to time real quick, then jumping around him again. Her eyes were bright, her smile wide, and her ears perked as she played.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Newborn
Newborn
Ashes

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:46 pm

Ashes watched her prance around him and smiled. He tried to dodge when she pawed at him, but kept getting hit in the head. Eventually he pawed her paw away one time, and lightly tackled her. He Put his front paws on her chest, holding her down.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Soul wiggled to try and escape his grasp, but was unable. She whined lightly, trying to kick her front feet at him, but couldn't move them much. "Hey! Let me up!" She whined, then had an idea. She used her fluffy tail to try and tickle him, a smile on her face. This is fun! She thought happily.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Newborn
Newborn
Ashes

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:23 pm

Ashes turned his head away, and smiled. He took his paws off her chest and stepped back. "Do you need a place to stay for the winter?" He asked. I have that large cave I could take her too. Maybe she could join the fox-pack I'm making?
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Soul giggled, then got up as well. "Yeah, I do." She said, looking down slightly. Her tail stopped wagging. She was a little sad, she hadn't even started looking. Last year she didn't find one until mid winter, now that wasn't fun. She had to dig holes in the snow to sleep in, once in a while an animal would step on her, that was even less fun.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Newborn
Newborn
Ashes

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:37 pm

"I have a nice place. There's a bit too much space, and its underground. I was thinking about making a small fox pack there. Would you like me to show you the place?" He asked, hoping Soul would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:59 am

Souls eyes widened, and a smile appeared over her face. Maybe, maybe she finally had a place to stay! "Yes! I'd love to!" She said brightly. Her tail wagged quickly, she was just so happy. No more being all alone, no more being left out in the cold.
Back to top Go down
Remedy
Newborn
Newborn
Remedy

Experience :
Lone, little white fox (Open to all) Left_bar_bleue20 / 15020 / 150Lone, little white fox (Open to all) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 7
Gold : 9

Character sheet
Animal Species: Arctic wolf mixed with European wold
Group: Going to join the Lamias pack

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:23 pm

A small female walked through the Bondi Forest. The leaves were turning in the many shades of reds, oranges, and yellows. Some leaves were already on the ground covered in the mornings dew. The others were still hanging on while others finally let go. She sighed rather loudly not knowing there were two foxes not far ahead. She missed her other pack but she needed to move on but she couldn't without him. So instead she slumped down onto her stomach head on her paws and she stared ahead.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Newborn
Newborn
Ashes

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:23 pm

Ashes smiled. "Okay!" He said, and turned. "The den's this way." He then began to walk in the direction of the den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lone, little white fox (Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next