Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

The rushing river(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RosePetal
Chatbox police
RosePetal

Experience :
The rushing river(open) Left_bar_bleue50 / 15050 / 150The rushing river(open) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 34
Gold : 42

The rushing river(open) Empty
PostSubject: The rushing river(open)   The rushing river(open) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:48 pm

Aurora looked around. No predators. She looked back to the rabbit she was eating by the stream. I need to go to lower grounds before winter comes, if I don't then I'll die from the cold. The mountains were suitable for her in summer, when her slightly long fur helped protect her. She had been living in cold climates for a while, which was rare for tigers. She quickly finished the rabbit and walked over to the river. She was starving, and knew she had to leave the mountains soon. She had grown used to the mountains, and didn't want to leave quite yet. She looked up and thought she saw a darkly colored tiger across the river. Crow? She thought and noticed the tiger look up. Suddenly it dissapeared into the air. She hasn't seen another creature she could talk to for a while and she had been seeing Crow everywhere lately. Soon he was visiting her dreams every night. She looked back into the river and drank some water, wondering how long she could stay in the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Candide
Newborn
Newborn
Candide

Experience :
The rushing river(open) Left_bar_bleue135 / 150135 / 150The rushing river(open) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 4
Gold : 6

PostSubject: Re: The rushing river(open)   The rushing river(open) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:00 pm

Candide moved her soft white paws swiftly beside the river. She dipped her head down adn took quick drinks before scanning the are. /Seems safe.../ She thought with a flick of her tail she moved over to a boulder and laid beside it. Candi watched the area for anything dangerous or suspicous.
Back to top Go down
Eredin
Newborn
Newborn
Eredin

Experience :
The rushing river(open) Left_bar_bleue60 / 15060 / 150The rushing river(open) Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 6
Gold : 8

PostSubject: Re: The rushing river(open)   The rushing river(open) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 12:58 pm

Eredin padded forward, shivering slightly. He wanted to venture up here one last time before the icy winter hit, and the freezing temperature made it impossible for him to come up, as he didn't have that high of a tolerance for the cold. He moved towards the river, noticing a white, black spotted she-cat, also looking to take a drink, and a likewise colored, only striped she-tiger a ways further. She seemed wary of danger, and Eredin didn't want to alarm her, so called out with a purring, huffing noise, before approaching. He dipped his head down, tongue flicking out to lap at the cool, refreshing liquid, muscles rippling as he tensed, crouching.

He shivered as yet another cold breeze swept through his slightly-thickening coat with ease, chilling him. He straightened, small, sparkling water droplets clinging to his whiskers and sliding off. He placed his paws in front of him, raising his backside in the air and stretching out his long, slender body to its max, fangs glinting as he yawned. Straightening again, his gaze moved on to the big cat nearest to him, and a smile appeared on his maw. "Hello." He greeted her kindly, tail flicking towards the one whom was now sitting upon a boulder, on the lookout.

"I'm Eredin. And what might your name be?" He asked, trying to seem friendly. He strode up to her, teal eyes turning up towards her. He neared her, but stopped a ways away, allowing her personal space.
Back to top Go down
Candide
Newborn
Newborn
Candide

Experience :
The rushing river(open) Left_bar_bleue135 / 150135 / 150The rushing river(open) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 4
Gold : 6

PostSubject: Re: The rushing river(open)   The rushing river(open) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:57 pm

(Sorry for VERY late reply been off of candide for awhile)

Candide turned her metalic glare at another cat. "Hello. I'm Candide." She said in a cold harsh tone. Her tail flicked in small annoyance of being desturbed. "What do you want?" She said trying to cool down and sound abit nicer. She liked being around others yes but not to be startled.
Back to top Go down
Eredin
Newborn
Newborn
Eredin

Experience :
The rushing river(open) Left_bar_bleue60 / 15060 / 150The rushing river(open) Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 6
Gold : 8

PostSubject: Re: The rushing river(open)   The rushing river(open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:19 am

He tilted his head, then a playful, mischievious grin appeared on his maw. "Why, only to meet you Candide." He winked at her, chuckling. "I didn't think this was anyone's territory, I come up here all the time. Is there something wrong with that?" He questioned tilting his head, ears flopping back a little. "And I didn't think there was anything wrong with saying hello to a beautiful big-cat." In all honestly, he was just joking around in an attempt to calm her down, maybe ease her nerves. He meant no harm to her, hopefully she could see that now. He sidestepped slightly, straightening to his full height with a yawn. "What's with big cats and trying to claw my ears off?" He mumbled more to himself than anything, rolling onto his back, still a safe distance from her.
Back to top Go down
RosePetal
Chatbox police
RosePetal

Experience :
The rushing river(open) Left_bar_bleue50 / 15050 / 150The rushing river(open) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 34
Gold : 42

PostSubject: Re: The rushing river(open)   The rushing river(open) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:10 pm

Aurora rose her head and quickly turned when she heard a voice nearby, only to realize that the voice she had heard was of another creature in the big cat group. She noticed the male speaking to another on a boulder. She sighed to herself. I should be more aware of my surroundings. She turned, and began to walk downstream, away from the two. It was getting cloudy in the mountains, and the cold wind blew in her face. She closed her eyes so it wouldn't hurt them and continued forward. She didn't go very far before realizing her cold paws were in water. She opened her eyes and quickly got out of the stream. She shook out her paws, and wondered how long she had been staying in the territory. For a while, would that make this be considered by some my territory? I would prefer not to chase animals off the mountains, its a waste of energy and time. Most animals that come up these mountains freeze anyway, and I might be one of them. She walked over to a place that was behind some large rocks, which protected her from the wind. I wonder if the wind isn't as bad down the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rushing river(open)   The rushing river(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The rushing river(open)
Page 1 of 1