Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

Share | 
 

 Stand by your ruins [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shirana
Newborn
Newborn
avatar

Experience :
55 / 15055 / 150

Female Posts : 40
Gold : 56
Join date : 2014-08-30

Character sheet
Animal Species: Wolf
Rank: Alpharess
Group: Ever-Flake Pack

PostSubject: Stand by your ruins [open]   Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:15 pm

As the cold wind brushed by, the steam coming from the volcano in the background was ever present, threatening to flatten anything with flames one day. An lone wolf walked through the ruins of civilization, her green and brown eyes curiously darting around. "What is this?" she asked the wind, an moonstone necklace hanging tightly around her neck, not wanting to let go of her. She sighed tiredly and sat in an corner, leaning against an wall. She must of leaned too much, because the wall collapsed next to her and sent rubble on her head. She yelped and moved away quickly, powder and bits of stones clinging to her fur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dmitri
Administrator
avatar

Experience :
99 / 15099 / 150

Male Posts : 136
Gold : 255
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 17
Location : Why would I tell you that?

Character sheet
Animal Species: Saber
Rank: Supreme
Group: Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Stand by your ruins [open]   Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:48 pm


The fairly large male walked in even strides around the Volcano's hill's,his dingy spotted coat would surely stick out if it weren't for the spot's and the growth surrounding him. His dark cobalt eyes scanned the area as he walked on and on. He was looking for other's like him and trying to find an ideal place to call home. A golden chain hung from his neck with a pendant that had a stone the exact shade of his embedded in the pendant. It clicked and clunk with each glade the male took.

The large brute looked around as his short rounded ears listened. Something caught his attention by yelping out and the sound of rocks falling. Taking in a deep breath through his nose did the aroma come clearer to him; a female wolf. A smile creeped along his features as he walked towards the sound. He was there in a matter of minutes just to see the wolf he smelt before crawl out of the dust from the rocks whom fell on one another. "Having fun with the dust down there?" He called down to her from where he perched on a rock not far up. His voice was carried by the wind making it louder then he expected.

The large snow leopard sat down his tail curling around his paws. His movement's were graceful and flowed like silk. His blue eyes locked onto the female as he took in her details, sizing her up and down. His gaze was calm and clear as he sat there watching her, slightly amused by display with the rocks.

Addressed: Shirana
Mentioned: Shirana



Last edited by Travis on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautifulcreatures.forumotion.com
Faye
Moderator
avatar

Experience :
130 / 150130 / 150

Female Posts : 49
Gold : 75
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 15

Character sheet
Animal Species: Leopard
Rank: N/A
Group: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Stand by your ruins [open]   Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:56 pm

A white female rose out of the mist. She was watching a Snow leopard and another wolf. Shunook she was called, she moved forward, stepping sure footedly over the rubbled ground. "Hello, Who are you? I'm Shunook." She said with slight irritation in her vocals. She rose her tail high showing her dominance and glared down at the two. She worried more of the Leopard than the wolf, who she could match in a fight. 

_________________
Faye
Let your fire rage on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shirana
Newborn
Newborn
avatar

Experience :
55 / 15055 / 150

Female Posts : 40
Gold : 56
Join date : 2014-08-30

Character sheet
Animal Species: Wolf
Rank: Alpharess
Group: Ever-Flake Pack

PostSubject: Re: Stand by your ruins [open]   Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:03 pm

Shirana became shaking her body, getting rid of the dust and pebbles when an male voice washed over her. She looked up, and saw an snow leopard perched on an rock, watching her. Shirana frowned and turned towards him, looking for any sign of anger. She wondered if he was one of those animals, who lusts for power in any way, and lie to get what they want. She flinched when a snow white wolf popped out of no where. Shirana decided the wolf seemed friendly enough, and stared at the feline. "I am not, I pushed against an wall and it accidentally fell down. And welcome, shunook, I am Shirana" Shirana said in her normal, neutral voice as she looked back and forth from the feline and other wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosePetal
Chatbox police
avatar

Experience :
50 / 15050 / 150

Female Posts : 34
Gold : 42
Join date : 2014-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Stand by your ruins [open]   Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:12 pm

Aurora walked through the trees, seeing the ruins of the volcano in front of her. She didnt know what she was doing there, she had been searching for a nice place to stay that wasnt up on top of a cold mountain. She walked through the ashes and rocks and decided she wouldn't find any prey here, but she might be warmer for the winter there. Suddenly she heard voices. She ducked behind some rubble and watched the wolves and snow leopard from behind cover. She decided since she was brightly colored she would stand out. She rose up and took a few steps towards the group. She paused before walking up to the wolves and leopard. "Hello," She said, "I am Aurora. What brings you to these ruins?" She asked, deciding that she should talk to another creature for once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dmitri
Administrator
avatar

Experience :
99 / 15099 / 150

Male Posts : 136
Gold : 255
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 17
Location : Why would I tell you that?

Character sheet
Animal Species: Saber
Rank: Supreme
Group: Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Stand by your ruins [open]   Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:30 pm


Travis looked at the sudden arrival of another canine. He ignored her show off of dominance, unfazed by her display and act. He listened to her talk before replying, "who are you asking?" Travis cocked his at the wolf. He only asked to annoy the canine for his own amusement and games but he also didn't know who she was addressing.

The snow leopard named Travis looked back and the creamy white wolf, an easy grin making its way on his muzzle. "Sure you were. No need to explain yourself, I have zero interest in what ever you were doing." He said as he looked back at her. His dark cobalt eyes held an intense gaze before he turned them on a tiger.

" Well if it isn't another feline, splendid! Very strange to be talking to one another?" The leopard got up and stretched out his body, muscles flexing under his thick hide. "I could ask you the samething. " He grumbled towards the white tiger before relaxing once more. Travis looked at the three and noticed the wolf named Shirana held a necklace around her neck. "Have you been blessed?" He asked her curiosity filled his gaze before dashing off. If she had he was going to ask about the old Hermit who lived near the Queen's temple but decided against it. He wouldn't bring up his personal affections or relationships to any other creature. Blinking slowly he awaited her reply on about his question.

Addressed: Shirana, Shunook, Rosepetal (Aurora)
Mentioned: Shirana, Shunook, Rosepetal (Aurora)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautifulcreatures.forumotion.com
Faye
Moderator
avatar

Experience :
130 / 150130 / 150

Female Posts : 49
Gold : 75
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 15

Character sheet
Animal Species: Leopard
Rank: N/A
Group: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Stand by your ruins [open]   Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:38 pm

Shunook looked at the leopard and snarled. "I'm asking all of you!" She looked to the tiger and glared. /Not another one of them!/ She sighed and wove down to them. Silent she only made two or three pebbles roll. She looked at the Snow leopards chain and to the other wolves necklace. "Eh so we all are either going to be blessed or are?" She asked calmly and smield to the tiger. "Sit." She said more interested in the animals now she had noticed some important information. She shook her head dropping her gem crested flower on the ground. Picking it up she showed the others. "I'm hoping to get blessed soon." She said ploping the soft flower back into place.

_________________
Faye
Let your fire rage on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shirana
Newborn
Newborn
avatar

Experience :
55 / 15055 / 150

Female Posts : 40
Gold : 56
Join date : 2014-08-30

Character sheet
Animal Species: Wolf
Rank: Alpharess
Group: Ever-Flake Pack

PostSubject: Re: Stand by your ruins [open]   Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:49 pm

Shirana backed away awkwardly towards the fallen wall, nervous of all the animals around her, but of course she didn't show that. "I have not been blessed, I'm on my way now, but i've decided to take an break here and explore a little bit" Shirana said, her voice and face emotionless. She shook her body again to make sure all the dust was gone for sure. She glanced at the tiger, wondering why the tiger was black and white. Was she born that way? or something changed her? Shirana knew she should believe the tiger was just born like that, but shirana wanted to believe in miracles too. "Since us three need to be blessed, we may as well go together, I have an hunch I can trust you two. As for aurora..." Shirana broke off, not knowing what to say about the tiger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosePetal
Chatbox police
avatar

Experience :
50 / 15050 / 150

Female Posts : 34
Gold : 42
Join date : 2014-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Stand by your ruins [open]   Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:00 pm

" Everyone in the world could use a blessing. Then as for me?"She asked and tilted her head. I don't believe it wise to trust the snow leopard and other wolf right away, but it is her choice who she trusts. She sat down, then lied down, feeling tired from the trek to the volcano she had taken to look for food. Aurora looked up when she saw a eagle out of the corner of her eye. She then quickly turned her head back to the she wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faye
Moderator
avatar

Experience :
130 / 150130 / 150

Female Posts : 49
Gold : 75
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 15

Character sheet
Animal Species: Leopard
Rank: N/A
Group: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Stand by your ruins [open]   Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:46 pm

Shunook nodded and turned to the tiger. "I think we'll need you for sure." She said smiling gingerly. "You'll definately be a good part in our travel." She said before streaching her legs out long. "well lets get some rest before we leave." She said making a make shift nest out of pebbles and stones laaying in the middle to sleep.

_________________
Faye
Let your fire rage on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dmitri
Administrator
avatar

Experience :
99 / 15099 / 150

Male Posts : 136
Gold : 255
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 17
Location : Why would I tell you that?

Character sheet
Animal Species: Saber
Rank: Supreme
Group: Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Stand by your ruins [open]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:44 am


Travis bared his own fangs at the wolf named Shunook who snarled at him, "do not use that tone with me!" His voice deathly sharp yet had a loud rumble to it. "I did nothing to offend you and if you were smart I suggest you be very careful around my presence or we're going to have a problem." The snow leopard growled, getting up to rise to his full hight still avoiding her question. This was a side of him that wasn't pleasent. His fur was ruffled as his eyes blazed with anger. His face and body were calm but ready to strike a blow. Travis was a proud arrogant leopard but he was no fool and would not take it lightly if someone showed him off or made a fool of him, and certainly not by a canine.

He soon enough calmed down and blink slowly to box up his anger once more, stashing it for useage of later on. He looked back at Shirana before replying, "is that what you truly think? Not wise to trust a snow leopard, now is it?" He laughed out loud before getting up and jumping down from the rock he was perched on not to long ago. "I know the way. I hope you guys do to, that place is a labyrinth!" Travis gave a sarcastic smile before starting to walk off, "I hope you brought some kind of meat! Benjiro with be thrilled... with me that is... or you can suffer his wrath. Feel free to tag along but I'm not waiting till dawn, night is better." He laughed behind his shoulder as he kept walking.

He stopped abrutly when he saw a hare and instantly got into a low crouch, stalking forward very slowly. He was still a bit aways when the hare spotted him and ran off with the leopard behind it. It was amazing how much speed the leopard had and gained, making it easy to catch the rabbit. His jaws snapped at its tail when he got close enough but missed since the hare would all off a sudden shange direction's causing the leopard to slow down his momentom only to gain it once more. He finally bunched up his hand legs and pounced when he was close, dagger sharp curved claws extended and he jumped. A few managed to lock into its target as it decided to turn courses but was to late as the claws sunk in. Travis body rolled as he impackted with the ground rolling until a stop.

He seemed to have let go of the hare, shredding its skin and muscles as it wen't flying and took its own toll. The leopard was up instantly and trotted over to the stunnd and wounded hare. He gave a please smile to himself before snapping the rabbit's neck. Turning around he once more begain his travel towards the Queens Temple.

Addressed: Shirana, Shunook, Rosepetal (Aurora)
Mentioned: Shirana, Shunook, Rosepetal (Aurora)
Comment's: Im going to post with you guys with Benjiro. He's an old Bobcat with hazel eyes, ugly though.


Last edited by Travis on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautifulcreatures.forumotion.com
Faye
Moderator
avatar

Experience :
130 / 150130 / 150

Female Posts : 49
Gold : 75
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 15

Character sheet
Animal Species: Leopard
Rank: N/A
Group: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Stand by your ruins [open]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:39 am

Shunook liked pushing buttons. She didn't mind when she left, but she minded the dirt. "Fine lets leave if your so on." She said ignoring his first comment. Looking to the aurora and Shirana she dug up a mass of dusty dirt. "Well dig in before we leave." She said rolling inside the mass mess, turning her a tawny brown. She walked up towards the leopard. She knew she wouldn't like traveling with him, mainly because shes mroe fond of her own gender then the other, or plainly because he's a leopard...


(Eh ok)

_________________
Faye
Let your fire rage on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shirana
Newborn
Newborn
avatar

Experience :
55 / 15055 / 150

Female Posts : 40
Gold : 56
Join date : 2014-08-30

Character sheet
Animal Species: Wolf
Rank: Alpharess
Group: Ever-Flake Pack

PostSubject: Re: Stand by your ruins [open]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:16 am

Shirana's eyes widened in surprise as the feline and canine growled at each other. To be honest, Shirana didn't even know herself if she should trust them. But she liked to think that in the inside, they liked to have an friend. A bit loss feeling, she sighed and walked towards the snow leopard, not feeling the greatest. "Wait, what is your name, thy leopard? I think i've feel more safe if I knew your name. And i'm sure the old bobcat won't beg for food every time an leader comes, right?" Shirana asked. Really, she was sure the other two animals will give the hermit enough food, though. "Well, I feel no need to stay any longer, I shall continue on my journey" Shirana said, bowing her head slightly before walking out site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosePetal
Chatbox police
avatar

Experience :
50 / 15050 / 150

Female Posts : 34
Gold : 42
Join date : 2014-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Stand by your ruins [open]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:58 pm

Aurora lightly dipped her head to Shunook. I don't know if anyone's ever said I am useful, kind of her to say so. She rolled over, her white fur turning a greyish. Then she rolled back over and began to walk after them at her own pace, looking back to remember the place. She looked up and saw the eagle attacking an unlucky blue jay, and it fell to the ground a few feet away. Aurora didn't grab the bluejay, but took a few steps back so the eagle coud fly down and grab it. Then she rushed towards it, and grabbed its neck from the side. It squawked and turned and dropped the blue jay to scratch just below her neck. She winced and shoved the eagle on its back, then stood on it and tore its throat. It was smaller than most, so she had managed to kill it easier then others. She picked off a feather and set it between rocks, as a sign. She had been leaving them through her journey, so that Crow might find her if he was alive. And if he was dead, his spirit could know where to find her. She picked up the eagle and walked after them again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dmitri
Administrator
avatar

Experience :
99 / 15099 / 150

Male Posts : 136
Gold : 255
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 17
Location : Why would I tell you that?

Character sheet
Animal Species: Saber
Rank: Supreme
Group: Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Stand by your ruins [open]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:48 pm


Travis grunted as Shunook and Shirana walked with him. He looked at Shirana closely when she asked for his name, unsure of to answering it. "The names Travis. Benjiro raised me as his own since s cub so I bring food for him when ever I visit." Travis mumbled through the fur from the bunny in his jaws that hung limply. The leopard suddenly stopped as he looked down from one of Ekoh's ledges setting the hare down before talking.

"The temples there. I can guide you down to there or leave you to figure that out." He swayed his tail to the ruin's, indicating how much was blocked off and broken. "I have no need to go down there. I have been already Blessed but the Queen of Death and the Queen of life." He turned to the three showing them a clear view of his pendant. It sparkled in the sunlight as the colt blue rock met with the sun, it was gold and held a symbol in it. As soon as he shown it he snatched it back as he waited for the three. "When you go in there you will discover yourself, why else would they call it the Pool of reconization. Anyways what are you guys gonna do?" Travis grumbled at them all waiting for their reply.


(You guys make the thread with Benjiro and I'll post with him afterwards)


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautifulcreatures.forumotion.com
RosePetal
Chatbox police
avatar

Experience :
50 / 15050 / 150

Female Posts : 34
Gold : 42
Join date : 2014-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Stand by your ruins [open]   Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:32 pm

Aurora set down the eagle to speak."I have no reason to go. I can stay here, i have no need to be blessed." Aurora said and sat down, looking to the temple. "It would be a waste of a blessing." She took a few steps away from the cliff, and then began to pull off the eagle's feathers, to line her den with for winter. She placed them in a pile, and made sure the wind didn't blow them away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Stand by your ruins [open]   

Back to top Go down
 
Stand by your ruins [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Stand Where They Fought
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beautiful Creatures :: Miscellaneous :: Trash :: Old Roleplay-
Jump to: