Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

The Fall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faye
Faye

Experience :
The Fall Left_bar_bleue130 / 150130 / 150The Fall Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 49
Gold : 75

Character sheet
Animal Species: Leopard
Group: N/A

The Fall Empty
PostSubject: The Fall   The Fall EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:37 pm

The young leopard let her paws thud softly on the green vegetation below them. She dipped her maw down to the water and quenched her thirst. It had been awhile since she had a decent meal and could start to feel her hunger growing. I wonder if my mother is watching over me...  Faye carefully pulled away from the water. She broke a branch off a small moss cover tree and placed it infront of her. Carefully she focused on the branch and lit a small fire. Not fully trusting her herself she kept a sharp eye on it at all times. Faye needed to learn more about her element before trying anything big.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy
Newborn
Newborn
RosePuppy

Experience :
The Fall Left_bar_bleue40 / 15040 / 150The Fall Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 21
Gold : 31

The Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall   The Fall EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:01 am

As Crystal padded through the forest she closed her eyes, not that it made much of a difference to her vision though. She listened to the noise in the forest. The wind blowing against the leaves of the trees, a small rustling in a bush to the right, and in the distance, the roar of a waterfall. After she focused on her hearing, she shifted to scent. A vole was behind her on the left, there was moisture in the air, it smelled of rabbit ahead. |Maybe a rabbit hole? I should watch out for that.| She steered to the right, even though there was no rabbit hole. |It's good to be safe whenever I smell rabbit.| She thought to herself as she padded through the forest. She continued sniffing the air. A berry bush ahead, the good kind of berries. As the scent grew stronger she stopped and nuzzled around until she found a berry to eat, then she continued forwards. She sniffed the air a bit more and soon smelled a female Leopard. She recognized the scent because it was much like her own, since she was half Leopard. Crystal decided to keep moving forwards though, and once she got close to the waterfall she heard the lapping of the Leopard's tongue as she drank the water by the waterfall. Crystal crouched down and listened against the ground. Of course the waterfall was making it impossible to feel the Leopard's footsteps. She lifted her head and heart the crackling of fire that wasn't there a minute ago. This Leopard was an elemental, like her. Without thinking, Crystal quickly made the water splash at the Leopard, trying to aim for her eyes, then she rushed out of cover and attacked.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Faye

Experience :
The Fall Left_bar_bleue130 / 150130 / 150The Fall Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 49
Gold : 75

Character sheet
Animal Species: Leopard
Group: N/A

The Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall   The Fall EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:23 am

Faye let out a yelp and stumbled back. Water covered her face. This is bad... She turned to see a small brown blurr. Her vision was hazy and she was weak from the water. A water element... She smelled the air and caught the scent of a leopard or a couger? The scent was mixed. "Who's there!?" Faye was at a disadvantage here, anything could happen. She closed her eyes and imagined a ring of fire around her. Crackling heat burst around her. I just have to warm up... Everything will be fine, focus...
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy
Newborn
Newborn
RosePuppy

Experience :
The Fall Left_bar_bleue40 / 15040 / 150The Fall Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 21
Gold : 31

The Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall   The Fall EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:51 am

Crystal skidded to a halt when she sensed heat in front of her, and heard fire. |I should have thought this through!| Crystal began rushing back to her hiding place with a weak shield of water surrounding her. Before she reached the forest though, she decided to try and attack again. If she ran and hid she would be easily found, and she couldn't run very quickly in forest areas, the leopard would catch her quickly. Crystal turned around quickly, and the water she was making float fell to the ground around her. |Oh no! I turned too quickly, and couldn't make the water follow!| She tried lifting the water back into the air again, but it was hard for her, and she was only able to get a small amount of the water into the air. She knew she didn't stand a chance against this opponent, but she couldn't really run. |Wait, maybe they're friendly? Well, I guess they might not be friendly now since I attacked them...| Crystal sat there and thought, forgetting all about the battle and everything around her as she wondered what to do. The water she had in the air began to float in circles around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall   The Fall Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beautiful Creatures :: Neutral Grounds :: St. Kaieteur Falls-
Jump to: