Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

Chatting Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dmitri
Administrator
Dmitri

Experience :
Chatting Rules Left_bar_bleue99 / 15099 / 150Chatting Rules Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 136
Gold : 255

Character sheet
Animal Species: Saber
Group: Enigma

Chatting Rules Empty
PostSubject: Chatting Rules   Chatting Rules EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:22 pm

Cʜᴀᴛʙᴏx Rᴜʟᴇs

-No Fighting! I do not want to deal with your guy's real life drama, I really don't know why you would be fighting anyways. I can see you attempting to calm everyone but I advise you not to unless your a Mod, Admin, or chatbox police. I would like you to have the proof and send it to me if there's fighting for proof. But I do not want anyone telling someone to shut up or anything like that. Anyways if there is a fight happening log off the chat or change the topic. No one can fight without another person, anyway is it worth it? RL drama should stay off the site and will. I don't really get why its brought here, you may think its worth it to bring it on here since to don't say it face to face but I will let you in on a secret. Its just stating you don't have the guts to say it in person... it may sound rude but it's true.

-No advertising in the cb there is a topic for that so don't wast any time doing it in there.

- If fighting or something else is going on, Moderators and Admins can Kick you from the chat and or ban you, you cant get all angry when you come back or you will be banned until the matter is resolved then may you come back.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• l  l  l •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Private Mᴇssᴀɢɪɴɢ

-No advertising in your PMs. Do that in the proper area.

-No sending bad stuff or talk bad about anything or anyone.

-Do not send mean PMs to other members or you will get a warning.

-Don't spam someones pm's its annoying and hard to clean up.

-Please clear your inbox every once in a while so it doesn't overload.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• l  l  l •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Pᴏsᴛɪɴɢ Rᴜʟᴇs

-No Spamming or double posting in the forums, this means you cannot comment twice but must wait for another person to post before you post, this creates spam and makes our forum look messy.

-All RolePlay posts should have 6+ sentences! This is to help our members to advance and stretch their experiences in roleplay. Your other non-roleplay posts should be 3 words to as many as you need. I only wish for you to take the time to roleplay your characters in RP.

-No swearing or gang, etc words in your posts period. This isn't a place for that and it never will be. If i hear any of it or detect anything of it then you will be banned for a limited time. Also no religious affiliates nor racist comments/sites. This causes members to leave and bad arguments. We as Staff don't want to deal with it so if we see any of it you will be banned until we feel you are ready to come back if not you will be gone forever.

Table made by Calla

Back to top Go down
https://beautifulcreatures.rpg-board.net

Chatting Rules
Page 1 of 1