Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

Silent wings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atakashi
Newborn
Newborn
Atakashi

Experience :
Silent wings Left_bar_bleue100 / 150100 / 150Silent wings Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 4
Gold : 6

Silent wings Empty
PostSubject: Silent wings   Silent wings EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:51 pm

Atakashi flew through the air silently, her eyes watching. A beautiful necklace shaped like an eagle tinkled as it hung around her neck. She looked for any prey, sighing as nothing was found. She quickly landed in a tree, talons wrapping around a sturdy branch. She shook out her wings and continued to watch the ground, and began pruning her feathers as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Princess
Princess

Experience :
Silent wings Left_bar_bleue55 / 15055 / 150Silent wings Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 41
Gold : 37

Character sheet
Animal Species: Bald Eagle
Group: None Yet

Silent wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent wings   Silent wings EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:12 am

Her wings curved around the trees, flying at great speed and dodging the tree's. She let rip a joyful screech and moved closer to the ground. Her wings moved upward and suddenly she shot from the tree's and into the welcoming blue sky. She twirled around a few times and then dropped to a steady pace of flying. Her golden eyes searching for something to do that day. She grinned as she spotted something that a beautiful sight to see. A golden eagle, a fellow bird. She moved quickly until she was close enough to be heard by the other. "Hello there fellow eagle!" She moved her wings and pressed herself forward until they were flying at the same speed. "I am Scout Princess of the Lamia wolf pack, and who are you dear sister of the feathers?" She smiled and her eyes glistened with joy, though it might seem odd to be a eagle and in a wolf pack. But at least they accepted her for who she was and used her great abilities for good only instead of evil. Of course she had to report to the Beta later that day but she looked forward to her meeting with him.
Back to top Go down
Atakashi
Newborn
Newborn
Atakashi

Experience :

Silent wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent wings   Silent wings EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:47 pm

Atakashi looked over at the new eagle, her eyes cold. Her necklace tinkled beautifully as she did so, as she' simply stared at Princess. "Hello. I am Atakashi. But I'm not anyone's sister." She said coldly, her voice otherwise emotionless. She flapped her wings once, twice, but kept at the same speed. Interactions with other animals didn't matter to her. They were just things that happened. They had no meaning to her in the end.
Back to top Go down
Princess
Princess

Experience :

Character sheet

Silent wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent wings   Silent wings EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:31 pm

Princess chuckled gently and smiled happily. "It was just a greeting, One I learned from my mother. It's a pleasure to meet you Atakashi!" He wings moved in rhythm with the golden eagle whom seemed un-pleased with her. "What brings you out here this fine day?" Her golden eyes sparkled with kindness and she shifted so she could get a better look at the golden eagle. She noticed the necklace that hung around her neck and how graceful the large eagle seemed to be. She smiled and shifted back into a rhythm with the golden eagle. She chuckled gently and easily moved with her. Princess was good at flying, and agility. So it would be easy to keep flight and make a nice conversation with others.
Back to top Go down
Atakashi
Newborn
Newborn
Atakashi

Experience :

Silent wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent wings   Silent wings EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:56 pm

Atakashi flapped her wings again. "Looking for prey." She said calmly. Honestly, golden eagles were known to attack wolves and other creatures that size. They could just fly off with a deer. Even the lean female wouldn't find to much trouble in doing so. She watched the eagle quietly, her golden eyes still icey cold. Yet it wasn't a glare, it was more like a look you get from the people who had gone through such tough times they just shut down. It was hollow and cold, almost like she wasn't even seeing the bird beside her. All the while her mind whirled and whirled, trying to find how talking to her the eagle would gain something. What was the point of doing something if you gained nothing? Her eyes never left the other animal as she watched each and every move.
Back to top Go down
Princess
Princess

Experience :

Character sheet

Silent wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent wings   Silent wings EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:25 am

Princess chuckled gently and nodded slightly. "Looking for prey... hmmm I know it's hard to spot them here but there's a bunch of rabbits around! They are quite easy to catch and such a delight to eat!" Her wings moved at the exact same time as the golden eagle's wings now. She was able to keep speed and rhythm. Princess caught the cold and hollow look she was given but ignored it and gave the other female a sparkling smile. She didn't care if others were cruel or mean, everyone deserves to have at the least one kind thing in their life. Although most found Princess annoying because she was always cheerful, they also enjoyed the fact she, a bird mind you, talked with them often. "Today is so beautiful! I'm sure you'll find some prey. And what fun you'll have with doing so as well!" Her cheerful voice spoke words of kindness towards the golden eagle.
Back to top Go down
Atakashi
Newborn
Newborn
Atakashi

Experience :

Silent wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent wings   Silent wings EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:59 pm

Atakashi kept staring at her blankly. Not a feeling stirred in her broken heart. "Today is like any other day. Rain or sun does not matter, as each and every day is just another day of suffering for me." She said without emotion, turning to watched the ground for any rabbits. She slowly started to circle an area as a small brown creature hopped around on the ground. She started spiraling slowly lower, careful to make sure her shadow didn't startle the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Princess
Princess

Experience :

Character sheet

Silent wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent wings   Silent wings EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 7:11 pm

Princess shifted and landed on a branch far enough away that she wouldn't be a bother to her feathered sister. She watched with her golden eyes as she slowly lowered herself to catch a rabbit.  Suffering? I wish I could help her... but I doubt she'd let me. She thought silently to herself as she watched the massive yet lean golden feathers lower closer to the ground. She took a deep breath inward and figured she'd at least try to help the golden eagle whom said she was suffering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silent wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent wings   Silent wings Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent wings
Page 1 of 1