Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

I feel everyone should see this..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alika
Chatbox police
Alika

Experience :
I feel everyone should see this.. Left_bar_bleue135 / 150135 / 150I feel everyone should see this.. Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 27
Gold : 43

Character sheet
Animal Species: Black Panther
Group: N/A

I feel everyone should see this.. Empty
PostSubject: I feel everyone should see this..   I feel everyone should see this.. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Post if you cried on any of these. Be honest its okay! Also post if you like it Smile

This is a beautiful yet heart breaking story of  mother wolf and her pup and how much she cares for him..

Enojy

More to come.

(I did not make any of these)

And yes I did cry on the wolf video because I love wolves!

Next video!

Last edited by Alika on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remedy
Newborn
Newborn
Remedy

Experience :
I feel everyone should see this.. Left_bar_bleue20 / 15020 / 150I feel everyone should see this.. Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 7
Gold : 9

Character sheet
Animal Species: Arctic wolf mixed with European wold
Group: Going to join the Lamias pack

PostSubject: Re: I feel everyone should see this..   I feel everyone should see this.. EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:23 pm

To be honesty I was more mad then sad. I seen this video before. I liked it but I was really made at how the guy wouldn't give the stuff pup to his mother until he killed the monther. I was more angry then sad but I really only sheded a tear.
Back to top Go down
RosePetal
Chatbox police
RosePetal

Experience :
I feel everyone should see this.. Left_bar_bleue50 / 15050 / 150I feel everyone should see this.. Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 34
Gold : 42

PostSubject: Re: I feel everyone should see this..   I feel everyone should see this.. EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:13 am

That was so sad! I didn't cry but I almost did! Sad Its just, heart breaking! I love animals and wolves. This was really cool, has the person who made it made any more?
Back to top Go down
Alika
Chatbox police
Alika

Experience :
I feel everyone should see this.. Left_bar_bleue135 / 150135 / 150I feel everyone should see this.. Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 27
Gold : 43

Character sheet
Animal Species: Black Panther
Group: N/A

PostSubject: Re: I feel everyone should see this..   I feel everyone should see this.. EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:10 am

He has not made anymore but if you wanna look at his youtube channel just go to this link

https://www.youtube.com/user/Sephirothand

And I am glad you thought this video was great cause I feel every hunter should watch that and hopefully get the message. Also keep watching this thread I will be adding another viedo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel everyone should see this..   I feel everyone should see this.. Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel everyone should see this..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beautiful Creatures :: OCC :: Your Canvas-
Jump to: