Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

Chatbox Police Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dmitri
Administrator
Dmitri

Experience :
Chatbox Police Application Left_bar_bleue99 / 15099 / 150Chatbox Police Application Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 136
Gold : 255

Character sheet
Animal Species: Saber
Group: Enigma

Chatbox Police Application Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox Police Application   Chatbox Police Application EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:17 pm

We are in need of CB police. If you are interested in this position please fill out the code below.

What is Chatbox Police
A Chatbox police helps out the Mods and Admins, they are like a forum helper only they monitor the Chatbox and chat related stuff. Cb Police are a staff member but have limited amount of control on other things. They are still a higher rank them members and newcomers so they are still to be followed. There is one spot open currently but I may add more staff to the team.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Main Account:[/b]
[b]Other Characters:[/b]
[b]Do you have experience with Forumotion?:[/b] (Yes or no?)
[b]Some Info About you:[/b] (Tell me about yourself, hobbies, likes/dislikes, etc. 6 sentences: a paragraph.)
[b]Why do you want this spot?:[/b](Why to you want this postsion? Explain in 6 sentences: a paragrpah.)
[b]Do you post often on BC?:[/b]
[b]An explanation of why you think you would be a great Moderator:[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://beautifulcreatures.rpg-board.net
Titan
Newborn
Newborn
Titan

Experience :
Chatbox Police Application Left_bar_bleue100 / 150100 / 150Chatbox Police Application Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 4
Gold : 8

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Police Application   Chatbox Police Application EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Username: Titan
Main Account: Princess
Other Characters: Prince, Faze, Princess.
Do you have experience with Forumotion?: Yes.
Some Info About you: Well... I'm a bit strange. I like video games and RPing. I love being kind to others and being as helpful as I can! <3 I am usually mature and refuse to get into fights unless it targets my family... =c then I get sad and report it to an admin. I am usually happy and enjoy making others happy! ^^ I can be somewhat annoying at times, but I don't mean to be. =-c I love to read and sometimes I might get distracted from replying/making a post but I promise I'll try harder to concentrate on them more!
Why do you want this spot?:I think it would be nice to be of help to you guys and this site Smile Besides I'm on everyday and I don't think that will be changing any time soon.
Do you post often on BC?:Yes! In fact I'll be replying to all my threads tonight o_o
An explanation of why you think you would be a great Moderator: Well... I'm not sure. Mainly I think because I love to help others in all I can Smile But really It's not what I think, It's what others think! They should see me as kind and funny, and helpful. If they don't see me as that then I have failed =-c
Back to top Go down
Aldara
Aldara

Experience :
Chatbox Police Application Left_bar_bleue1 / 1501 / 150Chatbox Police Application Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 10
Gold : 18

Character sheet
Animal Species: Owl
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Police Application   Chatbox Police Application EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Username: Aldara
Main Account: Aldara
Other Characters: Fenris, Asmara
Do you have experience with Forumotion?: Yes, I currently own my own Forumotion site Smile
Some Info About you: Well, first off I am a girl. I love to read and write (especially about animals), I am writing a book about although I am not ready to present it to anyone (trust me I will once I feel it fits together well). I have three dogs and an cat; I have an Husky named Lakota, Pit-Bull named Winchester, Labrador Retriever name Ivory, and Mr.Grey is my cat. Someday I wish to become an veterinarian and a famous writer at the same time. I love all animals and want to help them the best as I can. For now I volunteer at an animal shelter taking notes and helping temporarily until I am out of high school and able to go to college. One of my favorite things to do offline is play with my dogs, while I am online you can find me roleplaying. Oh yeah, I also like going camping and doing alot of outdoor sports like hunting, fishing, kayaking and as I already said camping.
Why do you want this spot?: I would love to know that I have some significance to the site and know that I am helping out. I am as active as I can and will admit sometimes you can find me off for a few days not posting but I get on my mobile device and check around the site so that it doesn't take so long when I do get a chance on the computer. I also LOVE helping and especially LOVE this site, just knowing that I can help the site brings a smile to my face. Other then that I don't have much of a reason. I just hope I can help you and your site. Very Happy
Do you post often on BC?: Yes
An explanation of why you think you would be a great Moderator: I think I would be a great moderator because I am quite active and I check up on the site as much as possible. I also believe that I can be serious if somebody is breaking the rules without being rude. That's all I really have to say, I will understand if you don't choose me Smile
Back to top Go down
Dmitri
Administrator
Dmitri

Experience :
Chatbox Police Application Left_bar_bleue99 / 15099 / 150Chatbox Police Application Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Police Application   Chatbox Police Application EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 7:46 am

I put you guys up as 'Moterators'. I am switching people around. There is currently two spots open for CB police, if you don't want to be a moderator let me know and I'll put you under as a cb police, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Alika
Chatbox police
Alika

Experience :
Chatbox Police Application Left_bar_bleue135 / 150135 / 150Chatbox Police Application Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 27
Gold : 43

Character sheet
Animal Species: Black Panther
Group: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Police Application   Chatbox Police Application EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:35 am

Username:
Main Account:Alika
Other Characters:Liku
Do you have experience with Forumotion?: Yes
Some Info About you:I love helping others it is just a thing I love keeping things organized and as descriptive as possible. I have experience with forumotion and how things work. I love animals and trying to role play as one online cause I finally get to be something I am not. My hobbies are Role playing and helping animals and such.I can be nice and I can be sweet it just depends on the situation. I am pretty good at clearing situations involving bullying, excessive foul language, and threats. Smile (Hope that was good enough)
Why do you want this spot?:I would like to be in this spot because I love interacting with others and trying to be the best i can. Also I feel that I would do great in this position because I am pretty good at clearing things. And letting people know when they do something wrong. I like following the rules and I love being a part in a important job even if it is just to watch a chatbox and make sure people are following the rules. And I want to be part of this site because I think Travis couldn't have worked any harder to make this site more beautiful than it already is he did absolutely fantastic and I would love to be part of their team and help them out. And everything I said is completely true.
Do you post often on BC?: Yes this site is hard not to be on twenty-four seven.
An explanation of why you think you would be a great Moderator:I am active and great at following the rules I know how to solve things when people have gotten into a tiff. I love solving problems and when I am stumped I know to get a moderator or admin if the problem gets serious or I can't get them to make-up.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri
Administrator
Dmitri

Experience :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Police Application   Chatbox Police Application EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:06 pm

Alika wrote:
Username:
Main Account:Alika
Other Characters:Liku
Do you have experience with Forumotion?: Yes
Some Info About you:I love helping others it is just a thing I love keeping things organized and as descriptive as possible. I have experience with forumotion and how things work. I love animals and trying to role play as one online cause I finally get to be something I am not. My hobbies are Role playing and helping animals and such.I can be nice and I can be sweet it just depends on the situation. I am pretty good at clearing situations involving bullying, excessive foul language, and threats.  Smile (Hope that was good enough)
Why do you want this spot?:I would like to be in this spot because I love interacting with others and trying to be the best i can. Also I feel that I would do great in this position because I am pretty good at clearing things. And letting people know when they do something wrong. I like following the rules and I love being a part in a important job even if it is just to watch a chatbox and make sure people are following the rules. And I want to be part of this site because I think Travis couldn't have worked any harder to make this site more beautiful than it already is he did absolutely fantastic and I would love to be part of their team and help them out. And everything I said is completely true.
Do you post often on BC?: Yes this site is hard not to be on twenty-four seven.
An explanation of why you think you would be a great Moderator:I am active and great at following the rules I know how to solve things when people have gotten into a tiff. I love solving problems and when I am stumped I know to get a moderator or admin if the problem gets serious or I can't get them to make-up.

Approved stamp

It seems you are active and have already started posting around our forum. I believe you can help us greatly even if you mod anything Chatbox wise. I hope you to the Staff Team proud!
-------------------------
For anyone who is interested in being a Chatbox Police there is now one spot open!
Back to top Go down
Alika
Chatbox police
Alika

Experience :
Chatbox Police Application Left_bar_bleue135 / 150135 / 150Chatbox Police Application Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 27
Gold : 43

Character sheet
Animal Species: Black Panther
Group: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Police Application   Chatbox Police Application EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:40 pm

I will make it my duty to make you guys proud and try my hardest thank you Travis!
Back to top Go down
Relic
Administrator
Relic

Experience :
Chatbox Police Application Left_bar_bleue150 / 150150 / 150Chatbox Police Application Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 43
Gold : 66

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Police Application   Chatbox Police Application EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 4:10 pm

Great Application Alika, we look forward to you being our Chatbox police for awhile now. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://thewarriorlifev2.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Police Application   Chatbox Police Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Police Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beautiful Creatures :: Genral Information :: Admin Updates-
Jump to: